Chapter 5

Cassidy's pov
*2 weeks later*
"Cass could you come down here please" my mom yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs and saw my mom, Adam, and nick sitting on the couch.
"Uh what's up" I said nervously.
"Honey, we are uhh moving" my mom said.
"Um no were not" I spat.
"Yes we are" Adam said. I shook my head and stood up with nick.
"We're not leaving mom don't do this" I yelled.
"I'm sorry honey"
"NO IM NOT LEAVING IM 18 YEARS OLD IM STAYING HERE WITH NICK"
"no your not" Adam said.
"Don't talk to me" I yelled running up to my room and slamming my door. I cried my heart out for what seemed like hours, but actually a half an hour. I couldn't leave I just couldn't. I decided to call Cameron.
"Hello?" He said.
"Cam" I said sniffling.
"Cass what's wrong babe"
"P-p-please come over" i said gasping from tears.
"Okay I'll be there in 2 mins babe hang tight" and he hung up. I crawled back under my blankets and cried and cried. I heard a soft knock on my door and it opened slightly.
"Hey cass" cam said sitting down next to me. I sniffled and looked up at him. He took his shoes off and layed down next to me. I put my head on his chest and cried.
"Cassidy please look at me" cam begged.
"Please" he said. I looked up at him and he gave me a sad look.
"Don't cry babe it'll be okay I promise" he said. I nodded my head and layed back down on his chest.
"Cassidy!" My mom yelled.
"Oh great" I said.
"I'll be right back" I said to cam and jogged downstairs. I sat on the couch and crossed my arms.
"Adam and I were talking. We have decided to let you stay here, peruse your vine and YouTube with nick. But I swear to god Cassidy if you mess this up never again." My mom says.
"AGHHHHH OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU" i scream and run to her and squeeze her tightly rocking back and forth. I let go and hug Adam hugely also.
"But you have to understand the responsibility that comes with a house also." She says. I nodded furiously and I hug nick also.
"There's one other thing" Adam adds.
"There is this tour named magcon and they would like you and nick to attend" he says.
"What's magcon?" I ask.
"Meet and great convention. You get to meet your fans, and preform and thing like that. You leave for dallas in a week and go around the country. Your mother and I will be moved out in 2 days. The house we are moving to in Omaha Nebraska has furniture so we don't need any of our own. I just want you to know we love you okay" he says kissing my forehead. I hug them again and run into my room and see Cameron in the same spot he was.
"Cam!" I yelled.
"I heard! And I'm going to magcon also" he said smirking at me.
"No way!" I squealed.
"Yes way" he said in a white girl accent. I laughed and layed back down in bed with him.
"Netflix?" I said grabbing my Mac.
"Netflix" he said.
We ended up watching Netflix until midnight. I was half asleep and I felt cam shake me a little.
"Cass I gotta head home, but I'll be over tomorrow at noon okay?" He said.
I nodded and smiled. He kissed my forehead and walked out closing my door behind him. I had one thought zooming around in my head.

I'm falling for Cameron Dallas.