Chapter 4

Cassidy's pov
So today I decided I wasn't going to be a bum, and film my first video. I decided I was just going to do an #askcassidy so i tweeted that real quick and hopped in the shower. I got out and walked to my dresser and grabbed my outfit. I decided to wear light wash Jean shorts overalls. Usually I don't wear them but I actually really liked theese ones and I got them from h&m. I put on a tight black ribbed crop tank and white converse. I dried my hair and brushed my teeth and began my makeup. I put my hair into a pony tail and did some mascara, eyeliner and light pink lipstick. I curled my hair in beach waves and walked into my all white room that I use for shooting. I had everything hooked up since last night so I'm ready to start. I grabbed my MacBook and went on Twitter and to the #askcassidy. I turned the camera on and began recording.
"Hey guys! It's cassidy and I finally decided to make a YouTube! So for my first video I've decided to do an ask cassidy and I asked you guys to ask me questions on my Twitter so let's go!"
"Okay first question. What are you wearing?"
I stood in front of the camera and did a little dance.
"That" I said laughing.
"Ever been in love?"
"Eww no!"
"How much do you weigh?"
"110lbs. I know I'm really tiny"
"Favorite quote?"
"Meeting you was fate. Being your friend was choice but loving you was beyond my control" I said making a heart with my hands.
"Last thing that made you cry"
"Something at a party" I said making a peace sign.
"What song reminds you of your child hood?"
"Walking on sunshine" I said blushing.
"Will you be my mom?"
"I already am" I said smirking into the camera.
"What are you thinking about"
"To be honest a boy" I said thinking about Cam. I smiled weakly and shut my computer.
"Well that's enough for today! I will be uploading every Friday if I can and I'm doing a follow spree and DM spree tonight so tweet me and you might just get a follow from me. Don't forget to give this a thumbs up and subscribe and follow my social media down below. BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS" and I blew a kiss and put my hand over the lends. I edited the video and uploaded it around noon. The doorbell rang and I walked to the door and saw one person I didn't expect to be standing on my front step.
Cameron.
"Hey" I said leaning against the door frame.
"I saw your YouTube video. Came out nice" he said stuffing his hands in his basketball shorts. I nodded and blushed.
"Well I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out or something?"
"Yeah sure hold on" I said and Ran to my filming room and grabbed my phone. I grabbed my keys and yelled
"I'm hanging out with a friend I'll text you and be home soon" and followed cam to his car.
"So where are we going?" I asked.
"Anywhere you wanna go" he said.
"Hmm what about LA?"
"Course. Let's go." He said and drove down the road. For the ride we talked about school and our lives and YouTube and vine and stuff.
"We're here!" I yelled and hopped out the car. I walked over to cam and we took a selfie of us doing the duck lips like a 5 year old.
"Let's go shopping!" I said dragging him to the shops. 3 hours later and $200 lost I got 3 shirts, 4 pairs of shorts, a dress, and a new bikini. Cam payed for the dress and bikini and I thanked him a million times.
"Let's go to the Hollywood sign!" He nodded and we walked back to his car and drove there. We got out and looked at the sign.
"Wow it's big" I said squinting.
"Sure is" he said smirking at me.
"I meant the Hollywood sign dumbass" I said laughing.
He took a series of pictures like a mini photo shoot and I posted the one of me on cams back smiling. I loved it and made it my lock screen. Am I starting to like Cameron Dallas? No no no. I was about to say something when I was cut off my cams phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Yes"
"Uh huh"
"I'd love to"
"Great"
"Okay I will. Have a nice day"
"Thanks bye" he said and hung up. I looked at him confused and he smiled widely.
"Vanity teen called me and asked me to do a photo shoot with them" he said smiling exposing his perfect white straight teeth. Cassidy shut up.
"That's awesome cam I'm happy for you" I said hopping on his back so he could carry me to the car. He walked me to my front doorstep and I rocked on me heels.
"Thanks for today cam. It was really fun" I said putting my hair to the side.
"No problem cass just like old times"
"Yeah like old times" but before i could say anything else I felt soft warm lips on mine. I kissed back and freaking bombs went off in my stomach. I lightly draped my arm around his neck and smiled into the kiss. He lightly held my hip bones squeezing a little. I'm kissing Cameron Dallas. I pulled away and smiled like a damn idiot.
"I'll see you at school tomorrow" he said hugging me.
"Yeah" I said and walked inside to see my mom looking at my trying to hold in a smile. i shook my head and ran upstairs. I took my makeup off, brushed my teeth, and changed into some track shorts and a cheer shirt and fell asleep with the scene of the kiss playing over and over in my mind.