17

We tried to keep our cool and think what was the most rational thing to do.

Since my father was a car mechanic he taught me to change a tire.

I rummaged around in the trunk in hope of finding a spare tire, but all I found were empty plastic bottles, a blanket, a flashlight and other useless things.

Elly: "Who doesn't keep a spare tire in their trunk? It's like the one thing you really might need."

Jasmine: "Apparently me."

Elly: "And what are we supposed to do now?"

Jasmine: "We can call your father. He's a car mechanic. I'm sure he has a tire to spare. Get it? Spare tire, tire to spare."

I rolled my eyes.
Elly: "Seriously? Now with the puns?"

Jasmine: "Sorry. When I'm stressed I make jokes."

Elly: "And we can't call my father."

Jasmine: "Why?"

Elly: "I'm grounded. I'm supposed to be in school with you right now doing a project."

Jasmine: "Well, then we are screwed."

I thought for a moment.
Elly: "Not necessarily. I have another idea."

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number.
Elly: "Hey, Sad Eyes. It's me, your favorite German girl."

Sad Eyes: "Who said you are my favorite German girl? Maybe I have some others lined up."

Elly: "In your dreams, maybe."

He laughed.
Sad Eyes: "So, why did you call me, gorgeous?"

Elly: "Sad Eyes, my favorite of all Santos. Strong, good-looking man with a heart of gold."

Sad Eyes: "I sense that you need a favor."

Elly: "You know me too well. Jasmine and I are kind of stranded somewhere. Our tire burst. And we don't have another one."

Sad Eyes: "Got it. Send me the address and I'll be there in 20."

Elly: "Thank you so much!"
We hung up and I sent him the address. Then we waited.

After some time a car stopped next to us. It was Sad Eyes and another Santo. Sad Eyes got out of the car with a big smile on his face.

Sad Eyes: "Hola chicas."
Jasmine smiled awkwardly and I waved at him.

He went to the back of the car and lifted a tire out. As he lifted the tire, you could see the muscles in his arms tighten.

He rolled the tire over in our direction. The hit against my leg pulled me out of these thoughts.

He leaned inside the open window of the passenger door. And immediately my gaze went down to his ass. I had no idea what was going on with me today. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't have sex or any action since a really long time, I thought to myself.

Sad Eyes: "You can leave. I'm fine here. I'll help the pretty ladies and catch a ride with them."
The other Santo nodded and sped off as soon as Sad Eyes pulled his head out the window.

Sad Eyes walked towards us and changed the tire himself.

Ultimately, the flashlight I'd found in the trunk wasn't that useless after all. It had gotten dark quite quickly and I held it for Sad Eyes so that he could change the tire.

I looked up in the sky. It was almost black. Only a few stars broke through the blanket of street lamps and car headlights that cast over the city.