24

The next hour Tanja, Keisha and I danced very much. But when Keisha's ex who cheated on her showed up to the party she decided it was time for all of us to get drunk.

Since I didn't need to go anywhere anymore because I could just sleep in Oscar's bedroom, I accepted my fate and drank some more shots.

After some more time we were quite wasted. Not so much that I had no control over myself anymore, but drunk enough to have really much fun.

Tanja decided it is time for us to drink Tequila with salt and lemon. But she added a difficulty. We were not allowed to use a glass or touch any of the ingredients with our hands.

So Keisha took the lemon and rubbed it over a spot at my arm. Then she sprinkled salt over the spot. I needed to lick it and Tanja already waited with the Tequila bottle near me, so directly after I could drink while she holds the bottle. Then Keisha pressed the lemon over my mouth together and the juice run in my mouth and down my face till my breast.

It was a mess, but it was fun like hell. We laughed and Tanja licked the lemon juice which went down my chest off my skin.

Some people watched our little spectacle. Especially many men.

Everything was perfect till one guy needed to destroy it. It was one of the guys who interrupted me and Oscar before in the bedroom.

He approached us from behind and started to dance near to me. First I didn't even notice him, but the nearer he came the more he annoyed me.

Why he wants to provoke a problem now? He knows I'm Spooky's girl and that Spooky is here at the party. I guess this guy wants to be beaten up.

Suddenly he put his arms around my waist and pressed his body against mine from behind while dancing.

I turned around and pushed him away from me.
Elly: „Get off of me!"
I turned back to the girls and thought he understood it, but I overestimated his intelligence.

He tried again to come near to me, hugged me from behind and touched my breast with his hands. When I wanted to push him away again, he got hold of my wrists and hold them very tight that it hurt.

Guy: „Come on, don't be like that. You're a hot ass hyna. Give me some of what you gave Spooky before. I want some of this ass. I know you want it too. Come on babe, give me a kiss."

He tried to push his lips on mine, but I turned my face away and tried to push him away again. He was much stronger than me, so it didn't work. It just made him angry.

Guy: „What, you don't want me? Why that? I'm not a gangleader like Spooky, is it that? Can't give you that much dinero, that's why? I'm sure you let pendejos hit who have less cash than me. Tell me puta!"

I couldn't answer anything because in this moment Oscar appeared behind the guy. He hold his gun against his head. Everyone around us took some steps back and went quiet. Even the music was off.
Oscar: „How about you let go off my girl like she told you and we both talk a little outside."

He let go off me. I knew he fucked up really bad and he knew it too. When Oscar gets angry, screams and hits, then he will calm down again. But when he's this calm, then it's your end.

Guy: „Man, I'm sorry. But she asked me to dance with her, she wanted it. She said you both are not official. I saw it in her eyes since the bedroom before that she wants me."

My eyes widened. Lying piece of shit.
Elly: „Wtf?! You are lying, motherfucker. You are the one who can't keep his hands on himself."

Oscar: „Elly."
He interrupted me. I knew that he wanted me to shut up at the moment, so he can handle this situation.