27

The next days were really nice. In the daytime I was in school and spend time with my family.

In the nighttime I was with Oscar. I enjoyed that very much because it felt like we really lived together. Like this house was our home.

And like in every home there was some tension. Ray still slept at Oscar's Couch and Oscar didn't like that at all. I was okay with it. Ray was a nice guy and we talked often, but of course I stayed on Oscar's side in this problem.

The relationship between Oscar and my parents was perfect. My mother invited him over very often and Oscar helped my father to repair cars.

My father was very proud when he found a piece of the Impala Oscar searched for months and he gave it to him as a gift. Oscar's eyes were shining like from a child.

I loved to see the change in his behavior when he's around my parents. It became more clear that all he needed was a steady and reliable place where he can lower the wall around him and be vulnerable and himself.

One day it was very very hot, so the crew decided to go to the pool and invited me also.

I decided to join them, but I invited Oscar too. When I had fun I wanted him to be around also.

I called him.
Elly: „Hey, papi. You busy?"

Oscar: „No, mi amor. What's up?"

Elly: „My friends and I go to the pool. How about you join us?"

Oscar: „I don't know. I don't want to hang with a few teenagers. But maybe it's better so no creeps stare at you in your bikini."

Elly: „You will have fun. I am there and I'm sure Cesar will come too."

Oscar: „Okay mi amor. We'll give it a try."

I made my way to the pool and arrived at the same time like Cesar and Oscar.

I walked to them and gave Oscar a big hug and kiss.
Elly: „Hey you both. Good to see you again. And I missed you, papi."

Oscar chuckled.
Oscar: „I missed you also, but we just saw two hours before."

I whispered to him.
Elly: „I always miss you. And I really really missed that."
I stood near to him, put my hands under his white tanktop and run them over his muscles.

He licked his lips and grinned.
Oscar: „We can also skip the pool and go back home directly."

Elly: „Nah, the pool is the foreplay."
I winked.

We payed and entered the pool. It was quite full so we needed some time to find Monse and Jasmine.

When we found them, we headed over to them.

Oscar: „I'm hitting the pool."
Jasmine: „Oh, do a canonball."
I needed to laugh at Oscar's annoyed face.

"I needed to laugh at Oscar's annoyed face