4 | murderer

We get up the next morning once the fog is gone. I walk out but not without the help of my good friend Bellamy!

"Seriously Bellamy I can walk on my own. It's not like I broke my leg too!" I say cockily smiling at him.

"Fine walk on your own." He says stepping ahead of me towards Charlotte. We hear Charlotte scream.

"What is it now? Your 'demons' come back to get ya?" I ask running up towards her and Bellamy.

I look down and see Atom lying dead- or, if he isn't dead already he will be soon. Bellamy tells the screaming child to go back to camp and we kneel beside Atom.

"Kill me. Kill me." He repeats to Bellamy. The shocked look on Bellamys face looks up to meet my eyes. That look. I knew he couldn't do it. I could. I didn't even know Atom.

I go up to the child and grab her knife and tell her to leave. I may not like children but she didn't need to see this. Bellamy walks up beside us to see what was going on.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Putting him out of his misery." I answer, kneeling back down beside Atom.

Clarke, Finn and Wells join the party.

"Oh, great. An audience." I say sarcastically looking at Bellamy who clearly wasn't in a joking mood. Clarke comes and sits beside Bellamy and starts to hum. What is this a concert? No. It's a funeral stfu.

As she hums and runs her hands through his hair. I stick the knife in the side of his neck. I push it in until I felt a sort of pop and remove the knife.

Bellamy watching me go from neutral , to a mood I can't name but is a bit like 'I just killed someone'. I could almost see a reflection of my reaction in his eyes.

***

Wells was killed by grounders and Octavia was mourning over Atoms death. The camp had gone from a happy bunch of teenagers to a bunch of granny's knitting.

I could see Atom everywhere I looked. I didn't tell anyone, they would think I'm weird. But it was getting out of hand, I was turning into Charlotte. (My bad)

I couldn't sleep. I decided to take a walk with Finn and maybe tell him what's been happening but, when I went to go talk to him he was with Clarke and it seemed like a bad time. I went by myself instead.

As I was waking, I kept feeling like someone was watching. It didn't feel like it was Atom or anything weird. Like someone was in the trees. A grounder was watching me, I knew it.

I started feeling a little scared. Not too scared I'm not a loser.

I walked back towards camp when I saw Jasper laying on the ground freaked out about something.

Fingers.

Fingers were just laying on the ground with a knife beside. Wells' fingers. We took them to the tent that Clarke, Finn and Bellamy were in.

I quickly hand the knife to Clarke and place the fingers on the table in front of Bellamy. My breathing was heavy and unsteady. I couldn't slow it down.

"This knife was made of metal from the drop ship." Clarke says.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asks and we all turn to Clarke, waiting for her to explain.