29 | natbleeda

You can't save everyone.

TW: blood, cutting.

"He killed his mom. For me." Octavia answers and then walks between Bellamy and I leaving no room for us to answer.

"Holy shit."

"What?" Bellamy turned to me.

"His mom took the pill shit. Alie is creating a fucking army and Cameron is part of it."

"It'll be okay we-"

Screaming erupts from the hut. Fuck it's Raven. We turn to look at each other one last time and run in.

We see Raven hitting her head on the back of the headboard. I jump over the bed and straddle Raven, putting my hand on her head to hopefully stop her.

"Hurry up this bitch is insanely strong." I shout over the chaos. She pulls her arm free from Monty and punches me in the side. "What the fuck!"

"Raven stop!" Bellamy yells. He grabs Ravens arm and pushes Monty aside.

"Stop, and I'll give you this." Clarke pulls out the pill thing again. We all turn our heads and Raven stops to look as well. Bellamy grabs the wrist band and attaches it to Raven.

"No. You lied! You lied!" She screams. "No, no please don't. The EMP with give me brain damage! Sinclair you know this please."

"Don't listen to her." Octavia warns.

Sinclair attached the power source they got from the drop ship and flips the switch and... nothing?

"What's happening?" Jasper asks while trying to keep Raven still, like the rest of us.

"Nothing. There's no more power. The battery is not strong enough." Sinclair announces.

"Well, then get one that is." Clarke instructs.

"Oh, thanks Clarke that really helps, why didn't we think of that?" I joke out of pure anger, Raven is really fucking strong.

"The rover!" Monty runs outside to the rover and Bellamy follows. Raven still screaming in my face.

I take my free arm and shove it in her mouth. It was impulsive yes.

"Ow! You bitch! She bit my fucking arm." I react the same as Clarke. I slap her in the face as blood (again) drips from her mouth. "I knew it you're a cannibal! Psychopath." Honestly what she had said about me before was catching all up to me, but I couldn't think about that now, and slapping her in the face also kind of helped. I wipe my arm on across my mouth to get the hair out of my face, completely forgetting the fact that it's bleeding, now I look like the cannibal.

A shot echoes from outside and we all pause for second and turn back to Raven. Bellamy and Monty run back in with what I hope is a working battery.

"Guys we have to move! Move!" Bellamy shouts.

"What do you think we're trying to do?" I shout back, still with pure anger as now I'm in actual pain.

"Got it!" Sinclair flips the switch and Raven screams and passes out. We all stop and look around. I poke her face a few times before Bellamy grabs me and pulls me off of her.

"Did she punch you or something you're uh, kinda," He wipes my face with his beige shirt which is now covered in my blood too.

"She's breathing." Clarke sighs.

"Did you think she was dead?" I whip my head around pushing Bellamy's helpful hands away. They thought that was going to kill her?

"Raven come on, Raven. Hey. Come on, wake up." Clarke and Octavia try to wake her up.