5 | abyss

I slowly get up and walk to the edge of the cliff and just see pitch dark. The endless amount of nothing.

I killed Charlotte.

She was just a kid.

I made fun of her and then I fucking killed her.

I'm an awful fucking person.

I turn to Bellamy who was just standing there, looking into the abyss. He must've felt my gaze on him because he turned to me and sighed. My breath was heavy and deep. Like I had never tasted air.

It was a thankful sigh. He was happy I was alive. I was honestly happy I was alive. I needed to forgive him.

He puts his hand on my face and lifts it to see my neck. Murphy must've cut it a bit because I felt blood going down my shirt.

'I'm sorry.' Bellamy mouths. His hand moves down my arm, to my waist and he pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm okay." I whispered in his ear. He pulls away from the hug and turns to Murphy. All his emotions shut off. Anger took over.

"Murphy your dead!"

Murphy backs up shaking his head no.

"Bellamy!" I yell. He stops walking and turns back to me. "You can't kill him."

Bellamy begins heavily breathing.

"He fucking killed Charlotte. Hell he could've killed you." His voice cracks. He turns back to Murphy and lifts him up from the ground.

"Then we'll ban him!" Clarke yells. Bellamy lets Murphy go and turns to Clarke.

"What?"

"We'll make a deal. Murphy lives, but can never come back to camp. It will be like he's dead without having to actually kill him."

Bellamy started twitching a bit. He wanted Murphy dead. More than anything right now he wanted to be the one to kill him.

"If I see your fucking face every again, I'll rip your fucking head off Murphy." He punches Murphy in the mouth then steps back. "Now get the fuck out of my sight before I kill you here."

"Bellamy, calm down." My voice sounds. I honestly didn't even think before I said that one.

Bellamy's head whips over to me and i watch Murphy run for his life.

"Murphy, wait!" I start running after him but Bellamy stops me.

"Bellamy he doesn't fucking deserve this."

"He almost killed you."

"I don't care. Let me go."

"Let her go." Finn shouts. Bellamy's grip instantly was lost and I ran after Murphy.

I'm going to be honest I was quite fit. Bellamy and I would run all the time on the ark. I started running and just couldn't stop.

"Murphy!" I shouted. I saw a figure in front of me.

"What?" It was Murphy. I finally catch up to him and stop him.

"You can't go."

"You heard him Avery."

"You won't survive."

"Aw thanks!" He starts walking again.

"Please." I beg. He turns back to me. "I'll convince Bellamy. Can't let you die."

"I almost killed you back there."

"But you didn't. You also apologized. You weren't going to kill me Murphy. Bellamy won't kill you either I'll make sure of it."