33 | void

Luna hands us all drinks when we come back in and we stand on the outside making sure we aren't interfering or anything. We also don't know how to drive a fucking boat so it's kind of hard to leave.

"The ceremony is about to begin." She states.

We all nod and she turns and raises her glass to the people in her 'clan'. They all stand and join her.

"As we prepare to give our brothers and sister to the sea, we honour their lives; from water we are born, to water we return." She speaks in Trigedasleng and we all drink the- tea? I still can't figure out what it is.

Oh.

Shit.

My legs are jello. Nope, I'm just going down.

She really had to roofie us?

***

I woke up first and everyone was still fast asleep. Well, knocked out but whatever. It was pretty early in the morning I think, the sun was just rising. Bellamy was lying right beside me and I shook him to wake him up.

"Hello?" He almost jumps awake. I wipe the sand from his face and laugh at him.

"Wow you look great in the mornings, Bell."

"Oh, shut up."

We both stand up and wipe the sand from our clothes.

"We have to wake them up and get to Ton D.C." Bellamy insisted and he starts walking toward Clarke.

"Washington. It's literally just Washington." I roll my eyes. He stops walking and turns back to me and stands right in front of me.

"What? It is." I shrug.

"I know it is." He smiles and grabs my chin again to look at my cut lip. "Well aside from the fact that you're lip is cut open, I'd say you took that punch really well."

"He also punched me in the stomach." I gloated and flexed my arms. Bellamy quickly lifts up my shirt to reveal a giant bruise below my ribs. He looks down at it then back up to my eyes and smiles.

"That's my girl." He smirks and backs up to wake Clarke. I don't know if I showed it but I'm blushing so hard. What the actual fuck.

***

"Rover's almost charged." Bellamy announces.

"You're sure he has nightblood?" Clarke repeats her question again.

"Yes, I'm sure okay?" I reply with the same answer again. She's asked me like 5 times now

"We're going to check on Raven first then we go to Ton D.C. Got it?" Clarke states. We all nod. "Good I'm going for a walk. Call me when it's done." She seemed angry.

"Just let her cool off it's fine." Jasper says.

"How are we even doing these. Isn't Cameron chipped?" Octavia asks.

"He might be but we took it out of Raven, I'm sure we could do it again."

"We don't have Sinclair this time."

"We have Raven this time." I get in the rover and Bellamy goes to get Clarke while Octavia stays out covering the rover. Jasper comes in and sits beside me.

"You and Bellamy huh?"

"What? No."

"My ass. I was awake before you. I was just closing my eyes. He called you 'my girl'." He laughed.

"You dick. He was just being nice."

"Bellamy is many things and nice isn't one of them. You know what Avery? He's really not who I would picture you to end up with."