21 | gina

3 months after mount weather...

I haven't seen Murphy in 3 months. Everyone told me he's either dead or found whatever the 'city of light' is. Stupid. Bellamy has a girlfriend. Yeah. Gina. Not saying I hate her or anything because it's my fault for not telling Bellamy how I feel but seriously what? So Ive been pretty much avoiding him. He's always with her. Ugh whatever. I'm totally over it. Ya. In fact I have gotten into running. It's my new hobby. What I do is I wake up early and run. I leave camp and run away. Not like Clarke did though, she full on left us. I also learned combat from Lincoln, Bellamy is in the class sometimes. Today he was.

"Avery and Bellamy." Lincoln announced. I roll my eyes.

"Lincoln I hate you." I whisper to him. He laughs but hides it with his fist. Lincoln knew I liked Bellamy, obviously. Him and Octavia are like the only people I talk to. Except when I go to TonDC to visit Cameron.

"You ready." Bellamy smirks.

"Ya, whatever go."

He punches for my face but I duck. I kick his legs out from u see him and he falls to his back. I jump onto him in a straddle position. I look up to Lincoln for a split second to see him totally cracking up. As I look away Bellamy puts his hand on my waist and pushes me to the side so that he's straddling me.

"So you like being on top? I'll make sure to tell Gina." I joke. I punch him in the nose and squirm out and jump up to my feet. He jumps up too, wiping the blood from his nose.

"Shut up Avery." He spits. He kicks me in the stomach and I fall to the ground. I get up and jump punch him in the face. I do a whole roundhouse kick knocking him on the ground. I kneel over his chest and that's when Lincoln yells 'stop!'

"Oh that's it?" I cockily smile. I walk away from Bellamy and leave the room. I find Monty sitting in the dining hall with Jasper. Poor Jasper.

They tell me we're going on a quick mission. I get ready and a few minutes later Bellamy walks in.

"Monty, Kane, why aren't you ready?" Bellamy asks. His voice was deep, like really deep. Hot. NO F OFF.

"I am. He's not." Monty looks to Jasper who was laying on the floor, probably asleep, drunk. The loss of Maya had turned him into a drunk depressed man. He never did anything. He was cruel, negative and blamed everyone else for his problems. I still felt bad for him though.

Bellamy and Monty walked over to Jasper. I stayed seated watching, waiting for Bellamy to do something incredible. He's a hero don't you know? An annoying hero.

"What should we do?" Monty asks. You could tell Monty hated watching his best friend go through this. But Jasper wasn't helping at all, he let his friend feel like this. I get he's mourning and all but seriously he isn't even trying to feel better.

"We should leave him this time." Bellamy proposes.

"Cause that's going to help." I jump in. Bellamy looks over to me, clearly annoyed.

"He's not getting better. Maya's death broke him. He needs this." Monty replies. Bellamy exhales loudly even more annoyed.

"Monty you get to the car, Kane come here. Take an arm." He instructs. I was going to ignore him but I wanted to help Jasper. "Why are you so mad at me?" Bellamy asks as we pick up Jasper.

"I'm not mad."

"My ass liar." He spits. We place Jasper against the car and Ginas voice was heard from behind us. Bellamys head immediately turns to her voice. "You take him, I'll be right back."

"Oh thanks ya no worries we got Jasper. Dick." I mumbled. Monty raises a brow at me. "What?"

"You can't hate him Avery. He did nothing wrong."