7 | rain

Bellamy had carried me into the drop ship, put me on the second floor and left me.

The storm was getting rough. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning. I could hear the chaos from the floor below but like Bellamy said, I'm no hero so I have no reason to be down there.

The drop ship shook constantly. Then Bellamy came upstairs with the grounder.

"Hey, what is this?" I ask standing up to meet eye contact with Bellamy. He looks away first avoiding me at all costs.

Dick.

"Get her out of here." He says and his little followers begin to push me to the ladder but I kick one guy away and elbow the other in the stomach.

"Can't get rid of me that easy, Blake." I say trying to get him to square up with me.

He rolls his eyes and kicks my feet from under me.

Ouch.

I get up immediately and wipe the blood dripping from my nose.

"Kane, seriously stop you're going to get hurt." Bellamy says chaining up the grounder and telling his boys told hood into him.

I try to get past him but the grounder wakes up. He tries to break free. Doesn't make any noise though. I wonder if he knows how to speak?

"Tie him tighter. The last thing we need is this bastard getting free because you screwed up." Bellamy calls as Octavia climbs up the ladder and looks at me then at the grounder.

The grounder stops moving as soon as they meet eyes. Octavia was the key. He didn't save me he saved her. I just happened to be close by.

"I told you he was protecting me. You didn't have to do this." Octavia says calmly approaching Bellamy.

"This isn't about you. I'm doing this for all of us." Bellamy says.

Wow he's saying it isn't about you a lot lately.

"You did that for all of us?" Octavia asks looking at the grounder bleeding from his mouth or nose you couldn't really tell.

That reminded me blood was still dripping from my nose. I go down the ladder and grab a cloth told hood against my nose and come back up to see Octavia being pushed towards the ladder. I'm already up and she goes down.

"Oh, I think he will." Bellamy says staring at the grounder.

"Think he will what? I don't think he wants to threesome with you Bellamy maybe Miller." I say as Miller steps about to punch me but Bellamy stops him.

"I got this." Bellamy says stepping in Miller's way. He swings but I duck and the punch goes over my head. I kick his legs from under him like he did to me and as he's down put my knee on his chest so he can't move, or so I thought. He grabs my hips and turns so he's on top.

"Woah there's an audience let's calm down now." I say and he gets up. He walks back towards the grounder.

"You can stay but you better not get in my way, you hear me, Kane?" He says all cocky.

"Bellamy don't hurt him. He didn't hurt Octavia so why do you care so much? You shouldn't have done this." I say getting up and walking back towards him.

"Oh, yeah? Well he hurt Finn, and Jasper and Roma." He replies angry again.

"Jasper and Roma might not have been him. You got to trust me. He doesn't mean any harm. Let him go." I say and the grounder looks at me then Bellamy and then me again.

"He could have killed you. And if he did? If he killed-" He stops himself, looks down then starts again- "Octavia, I don't know what i'd do."

Was he going to say me? Why did he pause? I drop the contact with Bellamy and turn to the people holding the grounder I take a deep breath to try and calm down.

This is How it Ends x Bellamy BlakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara