12 | stubborn

I woke up to the smell of burning. Like not a cute burning fire, just burnt everything. I used to see in movies the characters waking up to the smell of sizzling bacon.

Not me, I wake up to the smell burnt shit I'm guessing. I walk out of the tent combing my hair with my dirty fingers.

I need a shower.

Or just shampoo and conditioner would do, I can clean in the lake, maybe get eaten by that giant dinosaur if I'm lucky.

I see Clarke and Bellamy standing over what I assume was causing the horrid stench. I hated the smell of burnt toast, imagine that but 100 times worse.

"Who the hell likes their food this cooked? I mean I'm all for medium steak but I'd take rare over whatever the hell this is." I joke walking towards Clarke.

"Murphy says that Del kept feeding the fire, mostly because Octavia told him it was a bad idea." Bellamy claims.

"And we believe Murphy?" Clarke asks

"We have no reason not to." I spit. Standing up for Murphy was becoming an instinct now.

"I believe him, yeah." Bellamy says looking over to me as if he never hated Murphy.

Dude what? I roll my eyes at him.

"We have some wild onions and nuts in the drop ship. It's only enough to last us one or two weeks." Clarke mentions.

"Ok perfect so then we have to hunt." I state.

Obviously this was the only choice I didn't know we needed a plan for it.

"Okay I will set up a team, or just send anyone available..." Clarke announces beginning to walk away when Bellamy grabs her arm and stops her. His classic move.

"With the grounder army out there?" He asks worried.

"Yeah. We need food and you guys are going to get it. Got it?" She spits shoving Bellamy off. I'm starting to like her more and more.

"Us? As in me and Avery?" Bellamy yells to Clarke who was basically gone.

"Yeah you and Avery. Get over it Bellamy!" She shouts back not even looking to see his priceless reaction.

He turns to me and grabs my arm and pulls me into a tent with Raven inside.

Threesome?

Maybe?

No? Idk.

"Raven we need ammo." Bellamy states.

"And I need shampoo. Sometimes we don't get what we want." Raven jokes back.

"Hey I was thinking about shampoo this morning. I think I had a dream about showering." I say walking over to Raven and standing beside her.

"I literally dreamt about showering last night too no way." Raven says dropping her tools and looking to me.

We were about to engage in a great conversation I could tell.

"Okay we don't have time for this. Let's go Kane." He says pulling me away from Raven.

"Here's some ammo." Raven hands Bellamy like 3 bullets and begins packing up her bag.

"Woah woah what are you doing?" I ask.

"What does it look like, Kane? I'm leaving. Anywhere but here." She spits at me but I knew she didn't mean it. I was going to stop her but Bellamy stepped up first.

"Don't be an idiot. You go alone and you're dead or worse." He says stopping her at the makeshift door. She looks convinced, enough to stay.

"So what's your plan, sit here until you run out of bullets?" Raven spits again. She was putting up a front and you could tell.