15 | spacewalker

"Then I'll kill you too Avery." She spits.

"Go to hell, Raven." I hear Murphy say from behind me. She keeps her aim on me firm and eye contact too.

"Put it down, Raven. Like it or not, Murphy is one of us." Clarke adds. She moves closer, the muzzle of the gun on my chest.

"Stop! Stop!" Finn interjects and grabs the gun from her and pulls it down away from my chest. "We're not doing this. They've got us surrounded. The only thing we can do is stay. Defend this place." He announces.

"I'm with you." Bellamy agrees. Clarke and Raven nod along too. Finn then looks to Murphy and I.

"Avery? Murphy?"

"Yeah." Murphy answers for me too.

"Go upstairs watch the rear. I'll take the lower level. You three, take the front gate." Finn seethed. "That's the plan. All right?" He spat. Everyone agrees and follows the orders they were given. Murphy and I climb up that ladder.

"Hey thanks again, seems like you're always trying to save my ass." Murphy smiles.

"I got you. Yeah again I guess." I reply. "I don't like
Finn like this." I turn away from Murphy and begin pacing. "I mean he isn't a leader, nor a fire started. He's not built for this role, what made him think he needed to be?" I ask. Murphy stops me from pacing.

"When Clarke was gone I guess he snapped. He needs her to take care of camp, and himself too." He stops. "And with you gone as well, it was him against Bellamy, alone, so clearly he had to step up. No offence to your boyfriend." He adds.

"Ugh stop saying Bellamy is my boyfriend." I sighed. We look around to see grounders still surrounding the camp. We look out and see someone coming. It's Finn, he's outside with his arms up in defence. "He's giving himself up." I announce as Murphy and I both climb down the ladder.

We hear Clarke yell out for Finn as we walk out of the drop ship. The three of them were all standing there in shock watching as they carried Finn away. I see Cameron walk into the camp and Bellamy and Raven both raised their guns.

"Hey! Don't shoot." I shout at them running towards Cameron. I walk with him back towards Clarke.

"Was this really your plan." Cameron asks. I elbow him in the stomach as I watch Raven step closer to him with her gun still raised. "Hi, I'm Cameron."

"I don't care." She spits. I watch Bellamy lower his gun and walk towards us.

"Raven stop. Don't shoot him." Bellamy says. Clarke is still silent. She begins walking towards us then walks right past.

"We're leaving. Let's get back to camp before dark." She commented as she walks out of the gate. I watch Bellamy and Raven follow behind her and Murphy stays with Cameron and I.

"I'm Murphy." He puts out his hand and Cameron shakes it. He smiles at me while shaking Murphy's hand. I guess you could say this was kind of our inside joke.

"I should get back, don't want Lexa to be mad at me. Or Indra, she really doesn't like your people, she likes you though, I think." Cameron rambles before walking back to his people. Murphy and I laugh and walk back to camp as well.

***

It was dark out by the time we got back, we see our people lined up against our gate, watching closely as the grounders set up a tree. I see Raven and Clarke talking with Bellamy close by. I leave Murphy to go see what's going on, he doesn't really care anyways. I get there just as their conversation ends and Clarke walks out of the gate, Bellamy closing it behind her.