30 | concussion

The oxygen filled my lungs. I actually could feel it. It was cold and crisp. Felt like how our first breath on the ground felt.

Clarke came in and un-cuffed Bellamy.

Bellamy looked down and jumped off the bench to me and kneeled in front of me, un-cuffing me too.

"My head hurts." I blurt out.

"Ya me too."

"No. No, the back of my head."

He reaches to the back of my head and touches it.

"Ow!" I wince and push his hand away.

He looks at his hand and it's practically covered in blood.

"Holy shit. Clarke?" He calls.

My head began pounding. The pain shot down my spine over and over again. It made me dizzy. I kept shaking my head hoping the pain would dissipate but it never did, in fact it only got worse.

Clarke came over and touched the back of my head too. Shock filled her face. She was speechless.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is wrong?" I wince again. I began breathing heavily. They were making me nervous.

"Avery, I- you're uh head is-" Clarke began.

"What! What is it?"

"Well. It's bleeding. And it's deep."

"What the fuck does that mean Clarke."

"I don't know. Nerve damage. Brain damage. You shouldn't even be alive Avery. The type of head trauma should have killed you."

"So you're saying I'm invincible."

Bellamy smiles but hides his face. He always hides his dumb face.

"I'm saying you need to rest but you can't fall asleep okay? Not until I make sure you aren't internally bleeding."

"Well how am I supposed to get rest when Alie is trying to kill us all?"

"I'll bring her to my bed. She can rest there until we need to go to Ton.D.C. I'll keep her awake and we'll leave tomorrow." Bellamy asserted.

He picks me up bridal style and begins walking.

"Bellamy put me down I can walk myself."

"Nope. Doc says you need to rest."

My eyes start closing on me again. Not in a sleepy way. It felt like I couldn't see anymore.

"Bell, i'm tired."

He lightly taps my cheek.

"Hey! Were you not listening? No sleeping."

"I can't keep my eyes open." I sigh out of frustration.

He stops walking and calls for Clarke again. She runs back up to me and shines a light in my eyes.

"I need to get to my mom she'd know what to do."

"Your mother is probably with Alie by now I don't think that's a good choice." I joke again.

Wait Alie might be in Ton.D.C. That means she might have Cameron already I don't believe Raven when she said he already was. He just couldn't be.

Ouch.

Too much thinking.

Head bleeding.

My heart rate increases and I feel more blood trickling out of the back of my head. My hearing comes in and out but all of the sudden we're running to the medplace. I lay down on my side.