3 ~ Trapped

I smirked, keeping my cool. "Who said anything about a cat? I just wanna compromise." I said, trying to change his mind.

"Honey, only one person has ever made me feel so weak, and quite frankly, horny and that's my mate. My pack has caught your scent so we have been warned, and I know how you felines can be oh so sweet and sexy."

I couldn't take this anymore. "Since when can't a werecat roam around a fucking forest? I know wolves are territorial but for fuck's sake, I'm not committing murder!"

"I have strict instructions to take you back to the Alpha of our pack, so come now kitty, let's go." He instructed.

"Fat chance, fat fuck," I said while pushing him aside "I ain't going anywhere." As I rushed out of the café, thankful that Helen was cooking in the kitchen, I ran for the forest. The trees were probably my best option so I shifted into Lana and headed for them.

As I was about to jump into the tree, my paw got stuck in a rope, causing I giant cage to fall over me.
Ah, fuck. I hate being trapped.

"Think you can get away so easy?" The Cam fellow asked, while walking up to the cage. I hissed at him and sent my paw flying, but he quickly dodged, causing me to miss.
"Temperamental, are we?" He said while shaking his head "Well, you're not helping yourself by doing that. Shift." He instructed as he threw a large t shirt and a pair of girl boxers at me through the bars. I did so and quickly covered myself up.

"Just get this crap off me." I huffed.

"Promise you won't run? Oh who am I kidding?" and with that he snapped a pair of handcuffs onto my wrist.

"Ouch! What the hell was that?"
He shrugged "It's supposed to restrict you from shifting or something," he said. "I dunno what it's called, but I was told to use it."

I rolled my eyes. This guy was pathetic. Jokes on him. I'm half wolf so I can still use Nika against this stuff, but I didn't want to show these guys what I really was. I mean no one knows anymore, and quite frankly, I prefer it that way.

The less these random packs knew about me, the better. I decided to follow these wolves.

I mean if anything I can just run later if I don't like the look of their pack.

Besides, it was getting late, and the smell of these guys calmed me as well as Nika. Even Lana seemed more at ease, even if she refused to admit that a bunch of mutts calmed her.
-----------------
"We there yet? We've been walking for hours" I said for the millionth time. I enjoyed the annoyed looks on these wolves' faces, so I kept asking.

"Lookie here pussy cat-"
The sound of multiple people interrupted one of the men as I spotted the pack ahead of me.

"About time," I muttered and the guys rolled their eyes.

"Time to meet the Alpha, kitty." Cameron, as I found his name to be, said.

"Ooh, help me I'm so scared." I said while faking to shiver. The guys stared at me shaking their heads.

"Well go on pups! Lead the way to the big and mighty Alpha." I said, emphasizing on the sarcasm as I described their Alpha. Cam growled at the sound of me disrespecting his Alpha.

"Be a good doggy and get on with it, would you?" I asked innocently. He gave up on trying to teach me manners a long time ago, so he just started to walk to what seemed to be, the pack house.

"Let's get this over with," I muttered
I stared up at a big white mansion. I tried not to look too amazed at the large building. It must have been about three times the size of Helen's cafe.

I looked around and noticed all the happy werewolves around me. Suddenly a gash of nostalgia hit me as I remembered my previous pack, and that feeling of knowing that you always have a family to go to, and people you can trust. It was something I missed the most from my long forgotten childhood, and it pained me everyday. I couldn't help the jealousy that filled my soul as I watched these people surrounded by what I had lost many years before.

The cuffs I was wearing were restricting me from using any of Lana's strength, and I was slightly scared that these people had found out about whatever this material was.

"Fancy." I mumbled, referring to the mansion, earning a glare from Cameron. Nika was still very calm, I guess she liked the smell of these people. It calmed me too, but I still didn't want to be here. I hate being trapped. I hate being told what to do.

I had realized where we were going a while before, and I had heard about this pack from a few rogues I stumbled upon, and they're not exactly a sweet bundle of joy. Basically the Alpha of these wolves will do pretty much anything to get what he wants. Well that makes two of us.

-------------

Please vote if you enjoyed it and comment any critique you might have, or any mistakes you might find!