6 ~ Pink Paradise

"Well this changes things," I said between breaths, as his hand around my neck started choking me. He must have realized what he was doing as his hand flew off my neck. I fell to the ground with a slight moan. Nika was going crazy. She was howling and spinning and panting like a love struck idiot. Even Lana was taken aback by him. And that's got to mean something, right?

So this is why Cameron and the others smelt so good... I thought to myself as the strong smell filled my nostrils.

I looked up at him and he looked like he was fighting the urge to help me up.

"How?" He mumbles to himself, "Why? Oh Goddess, why me?"

"Hey Mr. Sunshine, it's cloudy down here too," I said staring up at him. He glared at me.

Goddess he's sexy ...Focus! I told myself.

"You think this is funny?!" He said, aggression reaching his tone. "My mate is a cat, this is not a laughing matter!" he said.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Now is that a way to speak to your mate?" I asked. "Stop being such a brat and let's figure this out." I continued, crossing my arms over my chest. He looked up at me and his harsh expression changed to one of affection.

"My Goddess you're beautiful," he whispered. Well, that caught me a bit off guard.

"You're not so bad yourself," I muttered shyly. He must have realized what he just said, as his 'don't mess with me' Alpha look was back. Pity.

"I have to go figure some shit out..." he began, as he started to make his way back out of the prison cell.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah ..." I said, "You're going to leave me here?!" I asked while glaring at him. He looked around the cell and grimaced.

"I guess not..." He murmured. "Ugh, very well follow me then." He commanded.

"Gladly," I mumbled.

As we went out of my prison cell, I looked at the guard to find him staring at his with a shocked expression. As I passed him I looked him in the eye.

"I escaped," I whispered, "I always escape." I told him as he frowned at me.

"What in all hell are you doing?" I looked up at an annoyed mate. "Come on, and no more little stops." I sighed and followed him. I kept a few paces behind him, wanting to check his patience.

"Could you please walk quicker?" the Alpha said. I wondered what his name might have been, but asking would mean I would have to tell him my name, and I wasn't sure I trusted him with that information.

As we finally came to see some daylight, we made our way back to the white mansion. As we passed through many long corridors I got several strange looks and I heard whispers like, "Is that the werecat?" and, "What's she doing with the Alpha?" I answered their whispers with a hiss and more playful winks, which earned me multiple glares as I smiled and walked right behind my mate.

He finally came to a stop in front of a white door; well, what did I expect I mean everything in this house was white. "Here." He stated, opening the door to the room.

"You going to join me," I purred at him. His expression was full of desire but he slowly shook his head.

"No," he said, motioning for me to enter the room.

"How sad," I told him, "We could have a slumber party of two," I said winking at him. The room I had just entered was very large. The large bed at the end of the room had a pink bed spread, pink pillows, the bed-side table was pink. Oh and so was the wallpaper, not to mention the pink fluffy carpet on the dark wooden floor.

"Didn't think pink was really your colour," I said smirking at him. I crossed the room and picked up a box of jewelry.

How in the name of the Goddess...

"What's wrong with pink?" A girly voice asked from the hallway, interrupting my thoughts. "Put that down!" she shrieked.

"Calm down honey, I was just looking," I told her.

"Who's she?" The girl asked, while taking a whiff of air. "She doesn't smell like any one I've smelt before ... She smells sweet."

"Like chocolate." The Alpha stated.

"Thanks?" I answered, suddenly feeling shy. I didn't know whether to take that as a compliment, or not.

"Robin, a word." He told the girl, shutting the door leaving me alone inside the room. I couldn't help but notice the jealousy that filled me as I realized my mate was standing outside with another female.

How stupid are they? I asked myself, Don't they know I have perfect hearing?

"That's the werecat?! In my room?" I could hear the girl shriek from the hallway.

"Rob please, just keep an eye on her for me," he begged. I didn't like the sound of my mate begging to anyone, unless it was me.

"Why can't she just stay in the prison cells?" She asked.

"Look it's complicated. Just trust me." He answered.

"Adam, what's wrong?" She said, sounding concerned. It's Adam. I smiled to myself. I whispered his name, testing it on my lips.

"God damn it, Robin, just do what I say!" He shouted, sounding annoyed. Why didn't he tell her I was his mate?

Is Mate ashamed? Nika asked disappointed and slightly worried. I sighed and shrugged.

"Fine." I heard the girl say. The door opened and I smiled at them, as though I didn't hear them talk about me five second before.

"This is my sister, Robin." He stated.
---------------------------
A.N :

Please vote if you enjoyed it, comment if you have anything to say, and follow me :) x