10 ~ Like a child wants ice-cream

I kept my gaze locked with Adam's as I danced around this random stranger. I saw Sydney whisper something into his ear as he shook his head, dismissing her. She frowned at him, and gracefully started kissing his neck.

I'll kill the bitch.

As I tensed, the guy I was dancing with grabbed my face so I was looking into his eyes. He pushed me into a nearby wall as he locked his lips with mine. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me. I opened them for a brief moment to see Adam staring at me, full of fury and anger, as Sydney tried to get his attention.

I smirked between kisses and winked at Adam, as I cupped the guy's face and closed my eyes. The guy lifted me so my legs were wrapped around him. Nika hated every second of it. Lana enjoyed making Adam jealous. I was stuck in between.

The guy's tongue asked for entrance, and I granted it, hoping Adam was looking at us. Suddenly the guy was yanked from my grip, as I stared up at a furious mate.

"Get off her!" he snarled.

"Sorry, Alpha. I don't want to cause trouble," he whimpered as Adam's fist was inches from his face. I walked up to Adam and slapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, honey, as much as I'm enjoying this, I must ask you to let him go," I said while smiling innocently. Everything around us seemed to stop, as people stared. He dropped the guy keeping his eyes locked with mine. As I went to help the stranger up, I looked away from my mate, but I instantly felt a strong hand grab my wrist and Adam started to drag me away.

My body filled with tingles at his touch. He started walking down the hallway, holding my hand firmly until we reached a small bathroom.

"Stay away from him," the Alpha whispered in my ear, pushing me up against the bathroom wall. He grabbed me wrists and pinned them above my head. "You're mine." He whispered, and he gave me no time to respond as he crashed his lips onto mine.

I felt my whole body fill with emotions as his lips touched mine. My stomach was doing summersaults, and Nika was swooning in my head, howling and panting with joy. I arched my back against him, and we started to move to the tune of the loud music playing from outside the stall. His tongue asked for entrance, and as I was about to grant it I heard a voice from outside.

"Adam?!" I heard an annoying shriek as the door stated thumping. "What are doing in there? Let me in!"

Adam pulled his mouth off mine, as he looked into my eyes. "I don't want to see you with anyone else again." He stated. That's when I snapped back into reality.

"Or what?" I whispered back, "You'll lock me up? 'Cause I would hate that, wouldn't I?" I said sarcastically, as his face looked dumb struck. What a beautiful sight.

The door suddenly swung open, as Adam pushed himself off of me.

"What on earth are you doing?!" Sydney shrieked. "Who's this?" she asked.

Adam kept his gaze on me, "No one. Just leave, Syd," he told her.

"But baby, I miss you," she said grabbing his shoulder.

"Just let me deal with this," he said.

Hell no.

"You know what?" I asked looking at Sydney, "He's all yours. There's something I need to finish doing," I said smugly, referring to my previous make out session.

"Whatever," she said as I started to leave. Adam yanked me back, as I shook him off me.

"Let me go Alpha," I hissed, "shouldn't be so hard, especially if I'm no one to you," I walked out of the bathroom, not giving any more of my time.

"Now, what was that about?" I heard her say as I left the bathroom.

------------------------

"That was amazeballs!" Ryan shrieked at me when I found him flirting with the bartender again. I shrugged and ordered another round of shots. "His face was priceless, Red!" he said. I guess he had found me a nickname.

Robin appeared out of nowhere and nodded, "That was the best thing I've ever seen." She said while taking a shot, "What'd he tell you in the bathroom?"

"Just to stay away from that guy," I explained, not going into any detail "But Sydney arrived to ruin everything so I left them to it."

"Gurl, judging by the way he looked at you, he wants you like a child wants ice-cream." Ryan said.

"Well I'm not just going to wait for Mr. Alpha to get tired of Sydney; I have better things to do." I explained, "Now are you going to help me find another guy or what?"

"You are crazy!" He laughed, "Adam will kill you!"

"I'll deal with that when I get to it," I said, "Besides, I haven't had any action in ages."

This was true enough, I mean sure I got guys' attention, but I never did anything. It was about time, even though Nika growled at the thought of other men.

"Look, my brother is used to getting what he wants," Robin explained, "Just be careful, okay?"

"That makes two of us," I told her, "But he's going to have to try a bit harder," I shrugged.

"Enough chit chat!" Ryan shouted over the music, "Let's find a boy toy!"

I tried to look enthusiastic, but I knew what I wanted. And I was going to get him.

I always get what I want.

-------------------------

A.N :

I just hit 2k reads, and I'm overjoyed!

Also, I can't believe the previous chapter got 10 votes in such little time!

Thank you all! 💜

How about 20 votes for an early chapter? With 200 readers, I'm sure we can do it!

If not I'll update in about 2 or 3 days :)

Please vote if you enjoyed it, comment if you have anything to say, and follow me :) x

~ Majaa xx