46 ~ Head of Pink Hair

"Here we are," Adam opened a door to reveal a bedroom with a double bed in the middle. "You can stay here, if it suits your liking."

"It's perfect," my mother smiled.

"Sydney, do you want me to fix a room for you and Sam?" He asked. This is the first time Adam spoke to Sydney since they met. She nodded at him, still holding on to my brother with a tight grip.

"Level C, room thirty two." He said. "It's ready when you are." Sydney must know this building like the back of her hand, so I was certain she had no problems with finding the room.

"Let's go," Sydney smiled at Sam, who's eyes filled with amusement as she lead the way down the hallway.

"Shall we enter?" Dad asked.

"Yes, yes of course." Adam said. I lead my parents and Adam into the room, sitting down on one of the five armchairs. They all copied, and we sat in a cute little circle, all facing each other. Like in kindergarden when you're all supposed to talk about your feelings. I held Pup tightly in my arms and ran my fingers across her fur to calm her. "So..." He trailed off.

"So..." I repeated, smiling slightly. "Adam, meet my parents; Catalina and Jacob." I introduced them properly.

"Nice to meet you all," he smiled. "My name is Adam Brenesson."

"Nice to meet you, Alpha Brenesson." My mother said, kindly.

"Please, call me Adam." He corrected. "So you found your family?" He asked me. I nodded before explaining.

"When I ran away, Sydney found me- or should I say stumbled upon me- at a café which her grandmother owns. I noticed she smelled like my brother, Sam, and soon found out they were mates. Him and my parents were being kept prisoners for Alpha Alan Roberts. We found a way to free them, and well, here we are."

"Alpha Alan Roberts?" Adam asked with wide eyes.

"Yes..." I replied. "Why?"

"That man is a beast. He was best friends with my father."

"Then what type of man was your father?" Dad asked. "I've met Roberts... He's not exactly a bucket full of fun."

"Not the good type." Adam asked. "From what I remember, Roberts is very... Torturous." My parents both nodded in understanding, and I stiffened at the thought of someone hurting them. "How did you end up there?"

"They sacrificed themselves." I explained. "When the wolves attacked my family looking for a werecat, they assumed my mother was her. I had run away, so they took my family instead of me."

"And Roberts wasn't exactly happy when he noticed I wasn't who I said I was. Even less so when I refused to speak about Tavi." She continued. I couldn't help but smile at the nickname she had for me, which I hadn't heard in what felt like forever.

"And the whelp?" My mate asked.

"I found her wounded in the forest, but I couldn't find any traces of her mother... I healed her."

"You did?" He asked, surprised. "That's amazing!" He kissed the back of my hand, which was already placed in his own.

"There's more..." I began. "Sometimes when she falls asleep, she shifts into a little girl, not older than three." 

"So she's a were?" He asked.

"I think so... But she's probably to scared to shift when she's awake."

"So what do you think we should do?" He asked. I was happy he was so willing to help. I had grown extremely fond of Pup, and I had hoped he would act this way.

"I think you should meet a sorceress. They usually know about such things." My mother said.

"Why not just speak to an Elder?" Adam asked.

"That was my first option too but whereas an Elder can provide information, a sorceress can actually do something about it." She explained.

Adam nodded in understanding before continuing. "I need to go fix some things regarding Roberts. I doubt he'll be happy to know that you two escaped, and I don't want him to be a threat to us. You gonna join me?" He asked, facing me.

"Is Robin here?" I replied. I really wanted to see her, I had missed her terribly. He paused, probably mind linking.

"Yea, do you want me tell her to come meet you?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Also, Theo and Alpha Stephan are still here. They would like to speak to you as soon as possible."

"They can come see me whenever they want to," I replied. "As for you two," I faced my parents. "Would you like a tour of the house, or to eat, or-"

"Can we just stay here for a while?" My Mum asked. "And maybe... Get something to eat in bed?" I smiled at her, we shared the same love for being lazy and stuffing our faces.

"Of course," Adam said. "I'll also send the pack doctor to come check you, to make sure you heal properly. So I'll see you all soon?" We all got up, and he shook hands with my parents in respect.

"Hope so," my father said. Adam and I walked to the door, shutting it behind us. Adam placed a faint kiss on my forehead.

"See you soon," he whispered.

"Definitely," I replied.

"Robin should be here any second," he said before walking away. Almost instantly, I felt a large impact on the side of my stomach, and I went flying to the floor.

"RED!" I opened my eyes to see a familiar head of pink hair above me.

"Ryan!" I exclaimed just as enthusiastically. He had pinned me under him, and his icy blue eyes stared down at me.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too, but next time maybe a hug will do?" I laughed, as his body crushed mine.

"For the love of Goddess, Ry get off her!" I looked over his shoulder to see Robin walking towards me. He did as she commanded, leaving me on the floor.

"I don't think I'll ever recover from this," I heaved over-dramatically, placing a hand over my forehead for effect.

"If you don't Adam will want my head on a silver platter," Ryan said. "So get the fuck up and walk it off!"

"Okay, okay I'm up." I said.

"I knew you would come back," Robin grinned.

"Oh please, you were just as worried as the rest of us!" Ryan rolled his eyes. "Stop trying to look smart."

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes. "I'm glad you're back, Red- I mean Luna."

"Oh Goddess, don't call me that." I said. "Octavia will do."

"It's so long though," Ryan sighed. "I think I'll stick to 'Red'."

"So you realize what you coming back means, right?" Robin asked.

"That it's back to healing classes?" I replied.

"Well yea..." She paused. "And the fact that you'll have to go through your Ceremonia di Luna." My eyes widened as a result of her words.

Fuck.

---------------------------------------------
A.N:
Do you guys remember Ryan? Did you miss him?

Ceremonia di Luna is basically when they declare a werewolf Luna. It's in Italian, in case you were wondering:)

Please vote if you enjoyed it, comment if you have anything to say and follow me! :)

- Maja x