15 ~ Little Red Riding Hood

He lead me down down to the pack kitchen, and on the way we kept each other busy with the help of small talk. Once we got to the kitchen, our peaceful discussions were put to an end.

"Babe!" I heard Sydney screech as she came trotting towards us, and she planted a kiss on my mate's cheek.

Did that bitch just kiss what is mine?!

As I could feel my body fill with anger, I heard a similar scream from the other side of the kitchen.

"Babe!" I turned to see Ryan as he trotted up to me and kissed my cheek, imitating Sydney's movements, causing me to giggle. I felt Adam tense next to me, as Ryan pulled me away from him and walked me over to the dining table, where several other people were seated.

"Thank you," I whispered in gratitude, as Ryan winked in return. There were about six men sitting at the table, as well as Robin and another young girl. There were six empty seats: one at the head of the table, with two on one side and one on the other, and two next to Robin. Ryan walked with his arm linked with mine towards Robin, who was helping the little girl beside her eat.

I sat down in between Ryan and a man I had never met before. "This is May," Robin explained as the little girl looked up at me with big brown eyes.

"Hewo," she mumbled with a mouth full of food.

"Honey, don't speak with your mouth full," Robin told her.

"Adam does it all the time!" May argued.

"And what does he look like when he does?" Robin asked.

"A walrus," May replied, as though this question was part of their daily routine.

"Now, how about you introduce yourself properly, like I taught you?" Robin encouraged the girl.

"Hello, my name is May, I am six years old, and Robin is the best sister ever!" She said while stretching out her hand for me to shake.

"That's my girl," Robin praised, as I shook the girl's hand.

"Nice to meet you," I replied.

"Don't you have a name?" May asked.

"You see May," Ryan interrupted. "I don't think she does. How about we give her one?" He asked, turning the situation into somewhat of a joke.

May let out a giggle. "Is he lying?" She asked, looking at me, "Because he does that a lot." At this Ryan let out a fake gasp, as I smiled at the two.

"Nope, it's true." I confirmed, causing her chocolate eyes to widen.

"Wow..." she said. "I've never named a person before," I held in a laugh, as Ryan spoke.

"Well, it has to match her appearance, doesn't it?" He asked, as May nodded.

"How about... Little Red Riding Hood?" She exclaimed. "You know, 'cause of her hair?"

"Sure," Ryan said. "As long as I get to call her Red for short!" he said while winking at me.

"Sure thing, Strawberry Shortcake," I replied while grinning.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Robin asked. "Eat up, before these pigs gobble it all up!" she said causing May to giggle, as she motioned towards the many varieties of food on the table.

I started to fill my plate with fruits and cakes, as I caught the guy beside me staring.

"Little Red Riding Hood, huh?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"The one and only," I replied while smirking.

"Well, Ms. Riding Hood," he said, "I'm Caleb."

"Nice to meet you," I said. "And please, call me Red." I giggled as I gave him my hand to shake. He took it in his hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of it.

"Welcome to the pack, Red." He said while winking.

There was a loud thump at the end of the table, as I turned to see Adam staring at Caleb who was still holding my hand. If looks could kill... Let's just say there would be one less person sitting at this table. I blinked innocently and shrugged.

Adam sat down, and Sydney sat at the chair to his left. She started to have a conversation with my mate, but I noticed that he would occasionally divert his glare to me. I decided to annoy him and I made small talk with Caleb, Ryan or Robin who was busy feeding May. There was a sudden loud smash of breaking glass, as I stared at the two men who men who had entered the room, and were staring right at me.

"Alpha?" The Beta's loud voice boomed, as Cam was glaring at me in shock.

-------------------------------------

A.N:

We got 20 votes !! Yayy :) x

So basically I'm abroad at the moment, and I'm going to try to update every three days anyways, but we'll have to see if I manage.

I will try even harder if this chapter gets 20 votes *hint hint*.

Please vote if you enjoyed it, comment if you have anything to say and follow me! :)

- Maja x