Chapter ??: A Hyper Recollection

[Authors note: I was about to fall asleep but this mad man made this. And I listened to it. Guess here's a chapter! Let me know if you want me to try my hand at an intro with it.]

[--Perspective: (Y/n)--] = Three weeks later =

I woke up in my room, slowly opening my eyes and rubbing the sleep away from my eyes now, the warmth of being under the covers was quite fine for me. I couldn't say that I was thrilled to be woken up with nothing there. However I got up from the bed and got dressed, but as I did so I looked outside to see the girls rushing off, I quickly got my jacket and my pants on, then my boots and my gloves, sprinting after them after placing my earbuds in.

Though the struggle was in keeping up with them I didn't find it too difficult but I was smiling all the while as I was sprinting after them. The wind whispering through the trees, the laughter of Slenda, Zalga, Ann, Jackie, Sherika, Jill. It made me smile to see this family I had now. I then was about to catch up till Laerenia leapt over me and then used me as a stepping stone for her next leap.

I had a playful glare as I tried to reach for her, still sprinting across the field.

As I did so I then was greeted by each of them turning towards me and the look was all I needed to know. But instead of a blade I formed a bow into my hands, dodging a blast from Zalga and firing a blunted arrow after her.

[*Camera shifting*]

I was leaning back against a tree with Zalga and Slenda leaning against me, both of them had their eyes closed and were sleeping peacefully. I looked at them softly and then gently rubbed their heads. As I looked off towards the sky, Zalga leaned up and kissed me on the cheek, causing me to blush bright red.

As I was about to say something, Slenda soon woke up and held tightly to me, then Ann, Jackie, Sherika and Jill as well till I was in the middle of a snuggle pile, I was smiling nervously as I watched Laerenia set up a camera and set the timer for the photo, then she rushed over and snuggled close to me as well.

[*The Camera freezes on the scene of (Y/n) nervously smiling with Zalga, Slenda, Sherika, Rake on his right, Jill, Jackie, Laerenia, Salem on his left. With the caption 'Dragon's Life.' Across the top of the photo.*]

{Dalkoron: I am not sorry for that. It was too good to pass up. Anyways. Onto the rest of the story!}

[--Perspective: still (Y/n)--]

I untangled myself from everyone and stood up, dusting myself off and looking to them all. "If you wanted to just cuddle up then I would have been more than happy to do so." I told them in a soft but quite happy tone. I swear I could barely contain it.

Honestly this life feels right, to see the smiles, the happiness, the warmth felt from them. The love that I had here was more than I think I had ever felt in my life. In truth I was quite surprised to see them so happy to remain. Though I did wonder where the others were, I saw the somber looks in their eyes before on mentioning.

I can only hope they have found a beautiful life wherever they are.

However my thoughts were interrupted as Zalga was leaning on my right shoulder and Slenda on my left, causing me to slightly shout. "Oi! I am not a resting post!" I cried out at them, though they just laughed and seemed content to stay as they were, the others were chuckling at the scene.