Chapter 8: Appeasing the people

Sevria and (Y/n) have made amends through the duel. Their past has become their past and despite the anger still inside of (Y/n) he has decided to bottle it for now. Whether or not this is to be used later, is unknown. But even with Sevria appeased, can he work on appeasing the others now? His life is stable but can he stabilize the others? To at least become a friend of the others he has to make do with his current condition. Knowing that he has no more battles ahead of him, unless the secret world spits something else out after him.

-------------------------

**3rd person pov**

(Y/n) sat in his room with his earbuds in as he was tapping his desk to the beat of the music as he was writing something down now. It made him wonder really, could things be better? Could it have gone better? But these thoughts were lost to him in the cool summer breeze blowing through his room. He looked over to the opened window and in the process saw Sevria sleeping peacefully on the bed. He chuckled a bit. How long had he been so love sick that he had pursued her so much? The thought made him shake his head a bit.

Then he just walked over to the window and looked out at the forest carefully now, his eyes focused on the surroundings. What was it that interested him about all of this? Was it the vast expanse of forests and sighed a bit. It was quiet, calm, and peaceful. As he looked over the waving grass and the surrounding trees, he couldn't help but just continue to wonder, he had done that so much. Wondering. But he couldn't help that. Him and Sevria were dreamers. But now he had to dream of something else. Many of those in this house would become friends and some would maybe try to share now. Though who he couldn't guess. However he already knew Zalga and Slenda would. 

Then there was another matter and that was how the heck was he going to make gifts for everyone. He figured for Jess he could make her a knife but what could he gift Jane? Or even Benny? What was he to give to each of them. As it was he had no clue what he was going to give to them. And thankfully, only Jackie asked of it so only she knew.

A snicker passed from his lips as he figured something "Maybe I should talk to them and then figure out what I should give to them. Jess seems to eye my greatsword every time. So yeah I could make her a knife. A rather strong knife."

When he thought that over it did make sense, get her a new knife and she could wield her current alongside it. While Jackie and Jane were his curiosity. Then well he would have to think over Zalga's entourage too. What was he to do here? He couldn't figure it. For now he figured it might be best to get to know them.

"I should actually get up off my ass and talk to them. Can't just be known as 'Mister Dragon' or whatever else they come up with." (Y/n) sighed at that and got up, grabbing his greatsword and sheathing it on his back and then grabbed a small sheathed dagger just in case. He quickly tied it onto his person next to the base of his right wing.

A faint smile on his face as he then got walking. His eyes focusing forward now.

[Also yes hi. I know it's been a while. Author here. No he can't hear me. Only you can see me. I am sorry for taking so long to write this. But life has been hard on me. And it has been about two months since I've written here. I hit a writer's block recently and I couldn't figure what to put here. So I went on for a while. Procrastinating on the writing. Sorry and back to the chapter]

(Y/n) walked around the house with a faint smile on his face now but he felt as if he was being watched. He then felt as if something was off so he quickly ducked and just narrowly avoided a ball of gray slime. He watched it splat on the ground of the hallway and looked to who threw it. Seeing Benny.