Well. Hello. [WARNING: May be rather sad. Not a chapter.]

It's been a long, long time since I actually touched this story. Let's...

Let's highlight the story behind that.

Back in the days of WRITING this book, I was in the middle of college. So I was trying to get through that. Then in the middle of college, I flunked first year, so my father and I go to get my basic education done. But then on the day he re-enrolled me.

My father was victim in a motorcycle incident, when someone turned the WRONG WAY on a road. He was riding on his motorcycle and his bike impacted the back left corner of the vehicle that came out onto the road. He went tumbling over it and because of the impact, his internals were so bad off that...he kept rising up fine, then suddenly his pulse dropped rapidly.

I...we, meaning me and my mother and my sister and my brothers, went to visit him in the hospital one day, he was moving his arms, twitching and moving as if he were alright. Then the next day we visit, he's not moving...but you can see his eyes...twitching. Still moving.

Third time we visit...that was it. He wasn't moving...he lay there...more surgical tubes and wires and drips than a person on the medical bed.

We went back because they said he was stable, and then...I get a call from my mother and all my hopes shattered.

***It's almost time to say goodbye***

I walked up to the bed, and I was angry...'This isn't what we wanted. This isn't what you promised...'

That's the last thing I said. And as they talked about pulling the plug. I ran...I ran away from the room and out of that wing of the hospital.

My thoughts were empty, my heart tightened in my chest, my eyes overflowing with tears, and all I had as a memento was an old stitched bear that my sister made for my father, and his motorcycle helmet.

The pain of having to say goodbye, but not having the time to remember the good. To make more good with him, after the fact we had trouble getting along now and then.

I wanted to break something, to kill, to do whatever.

And...it hurt. To make a long story short, it hurt more than I could ever put into more complex words.

You people probably are more focused on the story and didn't need me bringing a dour memory but I felt it best to explain WHY I haven't touched this story. But to give an even longer story short.

*I plan to re-write this story*

Because it doesn't feel like a story that, really captures a sort of realm like this and not to mention, it more or less went into a multiverse any rate. It will still hold some multi-verse to it but it will be on a more diluted level. I hope you all are willing to bear with me on this, and I apologize for making this decision so suddenly.

Thank you for your time to read this if you did, and I will try to work on new chapters immediately to get a fresh story out for you all.

 As always. Good luck out there.