Chapter 14: Reconciliation with Demons

Without light, darkness cannot exist. Where there exists light, there exists darkness, where there exists darkness there exists light. Without each other. There is nothing. Coming to terms with this, (Y/n) embraced his inner 'demon' which truly was actually his inner angel. What he could have been had he chosen to fight on the side of the light. Now his major tasks ahead lie in making the forest safer and ensuring no harm comes to the mansion or the girls. But who can he rely upon to accomplish this task? This question must be answered before he can truly accomplish his goal.

[--------------------------------------------------------------------------]

{Slenda's forest - 1:32 A.M. December 1st. 2019}

*3rd Person POV*

(Y/n), Ann, Zalga, and Salem were out on a walk in the forest. (Y/n) was humming a song in his head as he walked, one that was stuck in his head. It was from his one of his favorite bands. He however did not notice that he was actually singing the lyrics of the song.

But the others didn't seem bothered by this. Ann seemed to smile and nod her head to the music slightly, while Zalga giggled, humming along to his singing. Salem didn't budge in her look but her long hair that was now freely let be was more than halfway down her back. A small smile cracked at the corners of her mouth.

Soon Zalga actually decided upon an idea. She walked up to (Y/n) and tapped his shoulder which made him actually come down from his day-dream to look at her. "Hm? Yes, dearest?" He questioned. Zalga simply giggled. "You realize you were singing aloud right? You've got a pretty good voice. Some work you may be able to become a pretty famous singer."

(Y/n) blushed heavily as he realized he was singing in full hearing of each of them, his claws sharpening and dulling a bit as he then turned and continued walking but then however he felt his tail being tugged.

What happened next was a bit of a blurr, but what he felt first was pain in his head. As well as the laughter of two people. "What the hell is funny to you two, My head..." He tried to tug his head away but felt resistance to this movement. "Hurts like..." He tried again but no give. "Hell.."

He finally looked to see that his horns were tangled pretty badly with Zalgas. He blushed heavily and as did she, as they both seemed embarrassed to be caught in such a situation like this. "Uh..lets just uhm.." He tries to carefully dislodge himself from her horns but as he does so she plants a deep kiss on his lips. To which he blushes a deep crimson. Then Salem and finally Ann. To which he seemed the most surprised about.

"W-WAIT! Ann!? When di-" He was immediately shut up as Ann placed her finger over his lips. Having put her face mask back on after the kiss. "Don't question it. Just be happy with it." (Y/n) thought over what she said and blinked. "Since when did you become a poet?"

Ann blushed at this though it was harder to notice with her, considering her skin tone and how she was basically a stitched zombie. Though if (Y/n) was being honest. He actually found that most attractive about her. It made him think more. How long would he live? Did his race even live that long? To extents he was pretty much a dragon. Which meant he'd live longer than any mortal race. Any human could ever hope for.

That then made him think more but it was cut off by a sound of a twig snapping. To which he then quickly moved the girls behind him, and furled his wings around them in a shield and used his magic to form his armor. He gritted his teeth as a barrage of gunfire now impacted against him. However he would not let this happen. In (Y/n)'s eyes no one would harm them.