The Newfound Purpose(+Special Crossover Addition)[Chapter: ? ?]

{=Intro=}

Once again waking up but this time on the couch as the music was playing through his earbuds, (Y/n) rubbed the back of his neck and then shook his head softly but looked to his right to find his new guest, Silverfang, leaning against him. He let out a startled shout and flailed slightly.

To this Silverfang woke up and looked at him, chuckling at his predicament as he just groaned in slight annoyance and slight uncomfortable pain. He sat up as she then got up, getting her armor on and gesturing for (Y/n) to come along. He then sighed but watched as Zalga urged him to go but Slenda warned him of the danger.

He was confused on the signals but shook his head as he started to head outside, following after Silverfang.

As (Y/n) followed Silverfang the camera shifted to show the horizon ahead with a large city not too far from the forest as he sprinted after Silverfang towards the city, on his back was his bow wrapped in cloth, his jacket slightly fluttered in the wind.

He made it to the sidewalk on the edge of the city and was breathing heavily, people looking over at him now and then as he was then grabbed by Silverfang who dragged him along. Some seemed surprised to see Silverfang. But (Y/n) shrugged that off as he sprinted to keep up with her.

As they turn the corner a shadowed figure blocked their path, throwing an explosive orb into the center of the street which made it upturn.

(Y/n) flipped back to safety and grabbed his bow but then split it into two blades before combining them into what looked like a gunblade. He held it tight in his right hand and charged towards the shadowed figure, cutting him in half, then blocking a strike incoming from a new figure, clashing his blade with theirs rapidly before shoving their blade away.

He then pulled the trigger to have the blades concussive force go in an upward arc across the attackers torso. He then clashed his blade against another's.

-

(Y/n) was then seen leaning back into a bench, trying to relax, only to them be interrupted as Silverfang calmly planted herself in his lap. Then he was joined by Zalga, Slenda, Rake, Ann, Jill, Sherika, Salem all tried to cuddle close as Laerenia sat in his lap with Sevria. As (Y/n) was blushing bright red and nervously smiling.

The camera view freezing on this moment with the caption 'Dragons Life' showing across the top.

[--Perspective: 3rd person--]

(Y/n) was sleeping peacefully on the couch and then yawned softly as he slowly sat up, shaking his head a few times, he reached to the side and grabbed his jacket, putting it on properly and then carefully getting his his boots on. He stretched, hearing his back pop into place.

As he stood up from the couch he looked and saw Silverfang sleeping on it, a blush creeping onto his face as he realized he had been sleeping through the night like that, slowly trying to move away up until he heard her talk. "Enjoy your rest?" She teasingly questioned, her eyes still closed.

(Y/n) promptly staggered back and fell onto his back, Silverfang chuckling at the sound as she opened her eyes and sat up, looking at him calmly. "Dirty boy." She remarked to him as she got up and got her armor on again, then carefully sheathing both of her blades onto her back.

(Y/n) sat up and sighed a bit but then Silverfang walked over and then leaned forward, gently booping him on the nose, to which (Y/n) batted her hand away, still having a blush. "No." He stated sternly as he could.

He then started walking to the kitchen to get himself some breakfast, to which he then pulled open the fridge and got himself some cheesesticks to munch on, he then sat down at the table, waiting for a bit. After about ten minutes, everyone was filing into the kitchen and then seated at the table. Ann was checking everyone over but seemed to take extra care looking (Y/n) over to make sure he was properly healed.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes and sighed. "Ann. I'm fine, really. You don't have to be so concerned." He reassured her, softly rubbing her head and hugging her with his right arm, Ann blushed and promptly hugged him as well, though she was pouting slightly underneath her facemask.

With that he looked around at everyone and then looked to Silverfang who was in the doorway. He got up after a bit, Ann was about to protest but he just booped her nose, to which she let out- "Was that a squeak, Ann?" (Y/n) asked her and then Ann covered her face, blushing bright red now as (Y/n) walked to the front door.

Then he watched Silverfang bolt and he quickly sprinted after her. He was struggling slightly to keep up with her but not so that he was lagging behind. When they got to the city (Y/n) briefly felt a pain in his head, and briefly everything froze to a standstill, but in this it was raining and the sky was full black, likely the clouds overhead.

He looked around but then his gaze stopped on a weathered looking humanoid figure with glowing purplish white claws and black eyes with white glowing irises, that had a thin white circle around them. The body was weathered and golden green, the top of it's head had one full weathered looking bunny ear and the other was only half there.

Slowly he reached a hand up to his head and he saw the figure mirror this movement, then he stopped and started walking towards it, slowly reaching his hand out to it till his right hand was then pressed to theirs, he looked into it's eyes, and the figure stared back at him. Slowly he shook the figure's hand and then a voice spoke from it. 'I always come back...'

Then he was back to the real world as time started moving, he was back where he first stood before being drawn into that strange realm. Now he looked over to see Silverfang sitting on a bench.

With this he rubbed his head and seemed to be a bit out of it still. He looked around for a while as he then walked over and sat down by Silverfang. He was confused on just what that was. But he shook it off for now.

[]===================[]

So everyone. I have returned. This is a short chapter I know. But this is I suppose how I would prefer it for now. I have not been writing on here for a long, LONG time. I am not sure how many of you are still here. But I am still around. I just got lost in real life for a long time.

But anyways. Yes. Hello everyone. Here I am, back.

Apologies for such a long delay.

I will have another chapter out by tomorrow when I have re-read this. It genuinely feels surreal to be back to this now.

See you all in the next chapter, I'll be back to my usual 2000 words at least next time. But as always-

Good luck out there.