Chapter 4: Bizarre House Guests[Re-written Chapter]

**Slenda's pov:**

Still sore...as I was getting up from my mattress, I sat there and looked to the rooftop hole. I watched as the rain was falling and then I facepalmed, grumbling at how there was rarely ever a day without rain in fall like this, especially this part of the world.

I got up and walked over to Zalga, who was still asleep on the mattress, the blanket hap-hazardly strewn over her and she was...drooling in her sleep. How the feth was she a demon leader of a palace?

Gently I nudged herside with my foot to get her to wake up but she just groaned and tried to wave me off. I kicked her slightly hoping that'd work but she just grumbled and waved at me again. A tick-mark forming on my head as I then actually kicked her harshly in the side, watching as she sat up with a start and glared at me. "ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE!?"

With a tickmark on my head I just formed nine tendrils from my back that were sharpened to a fine point, I was about ready to kill this fucker right in front of me. Though we then heard a noise that made us both stop and look over.

(Y/n) was still sleeping and as we both remember, he kicked us both over to the wall and made the rules, and as it was, we BOTH didn't want to break said rules as we immediately settled down and sat there, remembering the pain from the kick he gave us for misbehaving yesterday.

I heard Zalga mutter at me. 'Truce. I'd rather not piss off the dragon in his own home and risk another kick through the house. My rib-cage is still sore from the last kick into it.'

To which I just nodded and sat there, still as I could and without muttering a further word unless spoken to. We then looked to him as we waited on him to wake up.

Though after an hour was when we were finally able to breathe as we noticed him getting up from his sleeping bag.

**3rd person pov:**

(Y/n) was gradually opening his eyes as he woke from yet another dream, or rather yet another 'nightmare' he called them. To anyone else they would be anything but a nightmare, but to him. What dream would have you murder countless innocent lives and then become a hated monster of your own people. Evil demons and fools were who, in his mind at least.

He glanced over towards Slenda and Zalga who both sat still, and with a deadpan look, (Y/n) could swear there was nervous sweat coming from both of them. He then moved to get up carefully, rubbing the back of his neck.

This was probably the one time he could see himself in the window that was embedded in the wall next to the fire-pit. He was 7'6, obsidian black scales covering his whole body, claws on both hands and feet, and a tail that reached about eight feet behind him. His scales however covered any muscle-tone aside from on his torso. Though the trouble was the scar that went just below his right eye and across his snout over his lips. And three claw scars that went down his right arm.

Not to mention the countless stab and slash wounds on his body. Though those were for another time on why they existed. He got up from his sleeping bag and slowly walked over to them, his gaze cold, and his tone stern. "You two didn't try to start something while I was sleeping did you?"

At this, both Slenda and Zalga were shaking and nervously sweating, realizing that they didn't think on the rule properly when he stated it.

"I will make you both repair this damn house twice over if you tried to start a fight. This place is already damaged enough!"

They both bowed their heads. "We're sorry!"

(Y/n) just facepalmed at this and pointed to the very back wall. "A forge. Get to it. I need a forge and I need one done, right, fucking, now. I need to make new armor and weapons because of your proxies Zalga, and I am not standing for fighting in my house. GET TO IT!"