'I'm back!'

Spy: Hello again, everyone!

Spy: You're probably wondering, why am I the one that is talking here today? Why, that is easy! Dalkoron is currently taking a tad bit of a break from a little bit of a sad event. He just recently said goodbye to a very dear friend to him. They had known each other for a total of ten years so far and then now, he noticed a pattern between him and his friend so he decided to be the one to say the final words. Goodbye.

Dalk: And I hope I never have to do it again honestly..considering they were also my girlfriend for eight years. Now I've just said the words that may have completely broken those ten years..

Drako: Dalk come on, you shouldn't be thinking this, You'll find someone new. You'll find a way just. You gotta keep moving forward dude. Someday you'll find the one that'll help put that spring in your step. Sure they won't be able to do as much whisper Rp or really RP as well possibly but uh. You'll ..find someone I'm sure?

Spy: *Sigh* Drako that is not the finest moment you've had in cheering out friend up here. Anyway, Dalk come on. You need to go and calm down! Now come on, there's a nice bottle of soda for you.

Dalk: Fine..

Take care everyone. I'll try to get a chapter up as soon as I can, just, give me a bit okay? Gotta get used to having to say goodbye.