Chapter 0-3 Training for whats to come

Sevria finally get's her feelings out about how she really feels for (Y/n) and he is receptive to it but overall it is hard to tell now. What is held in the future? Though Keldeenia is not known to the secret world they are still visible. What is seen cannot be unseen and Sevria knows well that she has to prepare him. However she just wants to be sure he'll have a happy life. She however has her own obligation. To claim the Crimson Fang and turn them about. With hope, she may be able to get a better life for him. But not everything always continues on its desired path.

-------[Keldeenia. 2 years ago.]-------

**(Y/n) pov**

I woke up and felt something warm but also heavy on me, I opened my eyes to see Sevria with her head nestled into my neck, I couldn't help but chuckle, gently wrapping my arm around her waist. She was possibly the best I could have ever had in times like this, she was my greatest friend in the crimson fang and now she is my greatest friend here. I gently kissed her cheek, smiling at her. I watched as she shifted a bit, groaning a bit then hovered over me a bit. She smiled and I carefully put my right hand on her cheek, she gently put her hand on mine.

"You know we have to actually get up today." I reminded her. Sevria shrugged a bit as she looked at him and I then realized. I had a full view of her and she didn't have anything on. I blushed a new shade of red as I realized this and I swear the scales on my head changed color entirely. She simply laughed at this and gently put her hand on my cheek. "Oh come on..you had to have seen this coming..we've been together for six years now right?" That smirk on her face got me a bit worried as she then pressed her lips to mine again. Her tail curling around mine and we both laid there a while.

However a knock at the door made us both part from the kiss and she sighed "Well..guess that's as good of a wake up call as any. I nodded at her and we both got up, she got dressed and I got all of my armor on, picking up greatsword in it's scabbard but when I unsheathed it I noticed it was different.

 I nodded at her and we both got up, she got dressed and I got all of my armor on, picking up greatsword in it's scabbard but when I unsheathed it I noticed it was different

I looked over to Sevria and she winked at me "Consider it a love life gift from me to you." She kissed my cheek and then went to answer the door. We both saw someone new standing there. They weren't familiar around the town, otherwise we would have met them in the six years here. But the bigger part was that they looked nervous, when they spoke I swear it seemed like they were about to fall unconscious. "S-Sevria and (Y-Y/n) right? There's...there's been trouble." This made me worried as Sevria also got serious "What do you mean? How do you know our names, you're not from town." Sevria stated plainly. They simply shook their head, they were wearing a full robe and a hood so I couldn't tell much, even the voice was a bit on the neutral side.

Finally they spoke up, less stutter to their voice. "The Fang...they're searching everywhere for you and (Y/n)...but not everyone is after you. Only your father's supporters. The rest want the Fang to be lead by someone true." Sevria looked to me and I looked to her, that look in her eyes told me everything I needed to know. "Sevria...you better not fucking forget about me." I almost begged. At that she simply pressed her lips to mine briefly before gently patting my cheek. "How can I forget my boyfriend?" She smiled at me and I sighed.