Chapter 16: Prelude Before the Journey. A Dragons Heat?

[A/n]: Hey guys. It's me, so you're probably wondering why I have been late. Well recently I went to my father's memorial so I had that going, and then I had been busy reading a lot of other fanfics here, and such. Reader inserts, things like that. To see if I can make my writing technique better. You know, inspiration. But. Overall I have a bit of an idea. As this will be a different one. So from here I am going to make this the %^(%$ chapter. So hope you enjoy! Because from here, we'll be looking more into Salem and things of the like.

[{}]=================================================={[]}

[(Y/n)'s mansion - December 26th 10:30 PM - 25 hours before the $%*%#&) Incident]

(Y/n) opened his eyes to see Salem laying on top of him, with a content smile on her face, she had nothing on and so did he, he gently wrapped his arms around her waist, his right hand drifting up to rest on her upper back while his left hand rested on the back of her waist. A smile, spreading wide across his face, while Salem just smiled happily, nuzzling into his chest.

Then he looked up to the ceiling. How they had stayed together was interesting, but in all honesty. He was just happy to have them with him all the same. True he did still have a bit of his lust with him but. He didn't want to take that out on the girls.

A soft, slight chuckle left him as he looked towards the wall now, slowly and gently he placed Salem on the bed next to him. He then kissed her lips softly. Eliciting a smile to come across her face as he got up carefully enough to not wake her. 

Once he was up, he walked over towards the window and looked outside to see the moon still up, he sighed softly a that, scratching the back of his head while watching the trees shift and wave in the wind, the cold wind howling through the leaves, the grass whispering a subtle song.

If anything, (Y/n) didn't know what to make of any of it, all he could make of it was that he had to end this war. And the one he'd have to end would be the leader first. He knew Jane wasn't the mastermind behind it, but who he thought was behind it. Made him only sour in annoyance.

He got himself dressed, putting on some pants, a short-sleeve shirt and some gloves.

'I remember full well...you were killed that day...weren't you..' (Y/n) muttered under his breath as he stood there, then looked out towards the trees, glaring. 'Father...Irtkra, tyrant of the Secret World.'

When he talked of this he only soured his mood, so he got up and started walking towards the living room down-stairs, when he got there he noticed how dark it was, but it wasn't too dark for him. Another thankful thing of being a dragonkin was having the ability to somewhat see in the dark.

However that was cut short when he looked over and saw Sherika, seeing her in a unbuttoned Jacket that covered her torso well enough, and a pair of shorts, she then looked over towards him and chuckled softly. "Hey, (Y/n). Or should I call you by title..?"

A simple shake of his head as (Y/n) walked over, sitting beside her and looked her in the eyes. "Did you and Sevria ever see anyone back there at the mansion, that wasn't there before? Or felt anything off?"

He watched as she put her right hand to her chin and then nodded softly in thought. Only confirming his fears now. "Yes...it was like an aura of command and dread, like waiting for a command of death."

That was all he needed to know, (Y/N) gritted his teeth and knew well who it would be, he then looked to the front door and watched as subject two-four walked in the door. He watched as they walked by towards Zalga who walked down the stairs, she looked at Two-four and nodded softly before focusing towards Thanatos.