Chapter: 0-2 A New Life

The Crimson Fang, a clan that was once well reknowned across the secret world as a legend for its military's martial prowess and the warriors who knew better about combat than any other clan. But now with Sevria's betrayal. The Crimson Fang have lost their fame and have become the laughing stock of the secret world. In a vow of vengeance they set their eyes upon (Y/n) and Sevria. Now Sevria is now tasked with taking care of her 'brother' even as she was adopted. But also with training him. The two are now living a life on the run but comfortably. But how long will this comfort last?

-----------------------[Near Ashton, Idaho. 8 years ago from present time]

**(Y/n) pov**

I woke up with a massive headache and a throbbing pain in my chest, slowly I tried to sit up and noticed there were bandages over my wounded area. I mumbled to myself as I put a hand over the area where I had been stabbed but then regretted it as I felt a sharp pain when I did.

Stifling a growl from my pain, I slowly got up from bed and saw all of my armor and equipment to the side of the room, as usual. Sevria didn't want me to even come close to training so as to not possibly open up my wounds, and in turn she knew best here. She was the strongest warrior in all of the Crimson Fang clan which meant all of the secret world as well.

However I heard the doorbell ring and I didn't know we'd have any visitors so I walked over and grabbed a longsword from a weapon rack and then walked over to the front door, hiding it behind my back. I then unlocked and opened the door slightly to see who it was. To my amazement, it was a elf. A male. I then carefully opened up the door and looked at them, setting the longsword aside now. And then they seemed to laugh at that "Bit jumpy aren't you?" I nodded a bit at this. "Yeah...still not used to this place." The man in front of me nodded "Understandable. Welcome to Keldeenia, a small town that even the secret world doesn't know about." I blinked once at this. "Uh...huh...and who are you?" The man then facepalmed as he remembered that "Shit, right. Forgot to introduce myself. I'm Meludros." He held his hand out for me to shake and I did so with a firm handshake.

We both then looked up as we both heard a voice shout. "MELUDROS! WHAT THE HELL!" At this I saw a woman who had metal legs and arms and some of her torso as well while a mask covered her mouth, she looked like a demon, tail included and even had the horns which actually were a bit longer than mine. She was about to chew his ear off before looking at me. That's when I actually got a good look at her now that she wasn't running at mach. She had silver hair and dark gray skin that wasn't the metal, and her trench coat did little to hide the fact her legs and arms were metal as she had a dark blue T-shirt and blue jeans on.

She blushed heavily as she saw me which I didn't know why but then I remembered I'm standing here in nothing but a pair of pants. And considering the bandages were basically plastered to me, it showed off a bit of the build I had, though I wasn't muscular by any standards compared to the other dragonkin warriors. My build relied more upon my speed, keeping momentum. But that's not to say I didn't have strength, how else would I be lifting my greatsword? Thing's as tall as me if not taller.

I decided to clear my throat so she didn't take too long to catch herself. "Uh..who are you?" I finally asked and she shook her head "O-Oh! Right! I'm his sister, El'urdurin." She said in an embarassed tone, realizing how she just acted in front of me.

A sigh escaped my lips and then Meludros piped up "Perhaps we should go for a walk? There's a lovely park near here I am sure you'll love." That actually made me happy, a park. Nice walk through someplace that people go to either to hangout, or do something to pass time. Maybe meet some new friends. Well..he already had the new friends part.