Chapter 13: The 7-Hour Nightmare War

Thanatos has had his moments with Zalga and Slenda. And has even shown the mansion how well he was able to work with the Rake. Though the mansion is apprehensive of this. He doesn't truly care. He cares for them, but. He feels that with some the connection slips. And in time he feels that the others he will need to help find their paths. And he will ensure they are happy. No matter what.

[Once again. I'll be using the same style for this chapter. ALSO! We won't have all of the girls]

[It is a harem ordeal but. Were moving onto something a bit more. Intriguing. This was inspired] [By another story that I read earlier. I figured I'd put my own spin to it]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{(Y/n)'s dreamscape - September 30th 2019 - 11:00 PM}

(Y/n) laid there in the field of flowers around him. The cool summer like breeze blowing all around him, and the sky was a clear blue, with some clouds here and there present in the ever-flowing sky-way above him. He then heard the footsteps and then watched as the flowers began to die. And he knew what this was. So he slowly reached his hand to the side and grabbed out his longsword. He sighed as he looked to it carefully.

*(Y/n) POV*

I sighed as I held it and then remembered it carefully. 'Fang of the Void.' This blade was something I recently unlocked when I began my training alongside Salem. When I first wielded this blade I was uncertain about using it. But then I grew to not care. This blade is capable of summoning vast power, but at the cost of the users sanity. And at the cost of corrupting the one who wields the blade. However. Considering that I myself am a font of corruption. I was able to negate it's draw backs. To degrees.

I then looked up to see Angel walking towards me alongside many other's of the mansion. Angel, Scaria, Jackie, Jill, and Clockwork. I then looked up as the sky turned dark and rain began to fall heavily but the clouds were not in sight. I then sniffed the air carefully and grinned now.

'Blood. They should have thought this through. I thrive. On blood.' 

I watched as they stepped closer and grinned wildly, and as angel stepped first I laughed insanely as my voice distorted which caused each of them to step back. And I then drew my clawed hand over my head carefully, and decided to mess with them.

"You could have saved me. You could. Have helped me. But..-" I then dug my claws in and tore off half of the flesh from my head, showing a glowing dark red eye in place of my old fleshy eye in the left side socket. Blood rapidly spurting from the exposed side of my head and I grinned with the remaining flesh.

They were taking more steps back as I stepped forth towards them. "You didn't do it right!! YOU LEFT ME!!!" I shouted at them and then charged at them and watched as they dispersed but then Angel brought her blade up to block me but my blade phased through hers and she watched as my blade then ripped into her, but didn't sever her entirely. I then stood on the other side of her and watched as she fell to her knees and then to the ground as blood gushed free of the new circular wound. Going around her upper torso and upper arms.

I looked back to see Scaria, Jackie, Jill, and Clockwork standing ready for me and I simply tilted my head with the insane grin on my face. I disappeared quickly and then appeared, as Scaria struck first and dug her scythe into my shoulder but it didn't do much, I just grabbed their arm and then ripped it off. Before then back handing them away. Jill then dragged her chainsaw across my back and I whirled upon her and slammed my head into her's, I heard a sickening crack as I saw her slowly fall backwards. Her neck bent at a odd angle.