Chapter 17: A Dragon's Heat(NSFW Included.)

[A/n: Hey guys! Another late chapter but, I hope you guys enjoy this. It was a long time coming, and here's a NSFW moment between a Dragon and a Demoness. HOPE YOU ENJOY~! And as always, stay awesome and good luck out there!]

[Traitor Mansion(Slenda's) - December 26th 12:30 PM - 13 hours before the #@$(#@ incident.]

*1st person POV: (Y/n's)*

I was here now, Laerenia still nuzzling against my crotch and to say it was a struggle to resist her was an understatement. It felt like heaven due to my heat hitting and she was right there, wanting. With a low snarling growl I immediately pinned her to the ground, which caused her to smirk and slightly shift her body a bit more, I could smell how much she wanted this. Suddenly her clothes were off as well as her equipment, laid neatly to the side.

I looked her in the eyes and then pressed my lips to hers in a passionate kiss, to which she took this opportunity and reached up, grabbing my horns and holding me in the kiss, though she was also rubbing them, this combined with the growing pressure in my body, only resulted in my own pants coming free, causing my fully erect member to now rest against her lower half, softly rubbing against her opening.

The kiss parted and I was left holding her, hungrily looking into her eyes as I felt my heat growing worse and worse. I wanted her, no, NEEDED her right now. And she needed me it seems. I felt her rubbing one of my horns and now rubbing my tail, this sent me over the edge as I placed the tip of my throbbing member to her opening and thrusted my hips into her, causing her to scream in pleasure, gritting her teeth and having a look of satisfaction on her face.

She started to twist and turn her hips as my length was buried inside of her only partially, I then thrusted into her a bit more, and she gasped, biting her lower lip now, feeling the tip now pressing hard into her womb.

[A/n: Are you overly sized? Hell no. You're seven feet tall, and a Dragonkin in peak physical aspect. This is what you'd come to expect of yourself. Anyways. To the story!]

I then softly eased my hips back, and thrust hard into her, repeating this in a fast rhythm already, but she didn't look to mind this. Her eyes even looked to be begging for more as her large inviting bust started to slightly shake from the force of each thrust. I didn't want to leave them hanging so unattended.

So I helped myself, biting down hard on her left nipple suckling on it, while caressing her right breast, eliciting a hitched moan to escape from her, and she took every bit of it, her tongue hanging from her mouth now as she then tugged hard on my horns, making me growl in more of a feral rage now.

I wanted nothing more than to mark her, to make her mine. And it seems she wanted this as well~

But that's when I felt my consciousness slipping between two states, I felt my end getting closer and closer already, and she only started to egg it on further. "That's right my beautiful dragon, inside me, just let it free~!" She cried in gleeful pleasure.

All that came from me was a growl as I still bit down on her left nipple, suckling on it while my claws dug into her right breast, causing some slight marks but she only screamed in glee at this, her tongue hanging out as each thrust into her started to get more intense, each one impacting with as much force as I could muster, causing her rear to get red.

Soon I felt myself getting faster and faster till I finally thrust my hips into her one last time, roaring out as I let loose into her, as she screamed once again. For a good few minutes we stayed like this, locked in a passionate embrace.

Then we both started to relax, both of us panting heavily as she looked me in the eyes, my hands now resting on her breasts, caressing them slowly as she slightly pressed her chest into my hands, I then locked my lips with hers in another passionate kiss, my tail starting to curl around her waist now.