Question time

So. This is where I ask all of you a question, for those of you who are and who will read. I am going to leave this up for a long while to ask the question of.

Who do you think should be the first ones he focuses on? As it is we've got Slenda and Zalga, who do you think we should look at that would bring the most intriguing story to all of this?

And for me to put it simply, do you even want any lemon in this? That is a legitimate question. As I've been told I'm only decent at writing them and when I write them, ehehe..I write detailed boyo's, don't expect me to just skimp out if we go this way I'm writing detailed.

So, let me know what you guys would prefer and I'll get right on it for the next five chapters. Or if you want I can do some background chapters later about the lore of you and your sister. Because she can still flat out kick your ass one hand behind her back.

Gotta have some restraint to this after all power wise.

Anyways. Let me know what you guys would like to see and who you would like us to pursue first of those we know. And if you are also keen on it, let me know who else you would like me to put into all of this, Those we have not seen yet are Jill and Stripes. Those two are still away on assignment.

ANd without further delay now.

Questions below and as always.

Hl2 citizen - "Good luck out there!"