Chapter 15: A Dragon's Misfortune

A new friend, a loyal servant of Zalga. Subject Two-four. With this in mind, and the damage done to (Y/n). He has gathered up his power. And although this has been done. Much still tugs at his mind. Sevria grows worried for him, and Sherika as well. So they got together to figure out a plan, alongside Salem, Rake, Slenda, Zalga, Two-four. And a few others. But what they didn't know is that this plan would be flawed. As one woman would manipulate it. To make them despise (Y/n). The repercussions of this, were not fathomed.

(A/n: Also just to put it plainly. You all remember things right? Dragons have a heat season? Guess whos' heat season is coming soon.)

[]========================================================[]

{(Y/n)'s home - 12:45 A.M. - December 25th 2019}

(Y/n) awoke in a bit of a daze. His eyes being a bit blurred to the light. It had been many days since he was last here. But what confused him is how he got here. Slowly he rose up from his sleeping bag.

Then he stood up, getting his armor on and heading outside. It was dark. He slowly walked into the rain and noticed a lot changed. His house was repaired, but then he wondered. He headed inside to find a note. He picked it up and then saw the letter.

Unfolding it he began to read it, and then it made him grow cold. And not body wise. But overall..his face drained of emotion, his body did not hold tension nor any laxety. Just..blank.

Slowly he let the letter fall from his grasp.

'To the one who we dearly despise.

Despite your deal, and everything you've done. You may have helped us a lot. But with what you are doing now. Resurrecting a dead empire, reclaiming old power? You think we want any part of this? Perhaps some of your friends. But even then. They were not ones who wanted to stay long.'

As the note played by in his head, he saw Zalga on the very edge of the clearing, she had her head down. Seeming distraught and saddened. He walked up to her. And she didn't say anything, just turned her head to the side and waited.

'Sevria and Sherika have come with us. However Salem, Rake, and Ann can't seem to get it through their heads. You are more trouble than you are worth in love. So to put it simply. We hope you never find us again.'

He didn't do anything harmful. However, he snaked his arms around her waist and held her close to himself, as she just buried her head in his chest. The next ones to follow. Was Salem, who was furious and enraged. While Sevria and Sherika just watched on. Hoods over their heads. But what they didn't expect. Was a sudden shadow to trip them up and bring them tumbling into the clearing. And when they raised their heads. (Y/n) had his blade to their throats.

'Do not bother trying to pursue us. For we will make sure to fight you to the last.'

He then knocked both of them out with the flat of his blade. As a crimson flame engulfed part of him, turning his midnight black scales into a snow white carapace. Instead of radiating heat. He radiated frigid tundra cold. 

But then he looked up into the air slowly, taking a deep breath in and then letting out a bellowing roar heard across the continent as his rage, sorrow, and vengeance was poured into this roar. A massive pillar of dark red fire towered into the sky.

{Slenda's Mansion - 3:00 AM - December 25th 2019}

Slenda was on a balcony, watching the forest with a bored and annoyed expression. She felt something tugging at the back of her mind. And she hated it. But then she felt it. And heard it.

The ground quaking.

A roar that deafened even those who were nowhere close to it. As everyone came outside to see the pillar of flame in the sky. While Rake, and Ann both ran towards it. The other girls tried to stop them but then she thought of it.