[Chapter: ? ?] When reality meets Myth

Adrift. That was what it was now. (Y/n) was last on the bench and he had fallen asleep again. He had wondered if he truly had gotten enough sleep. Soon he woke up from this strange sleep after a shout telling him to wake up.

Rubbing his eyes he looked over to Silverfang who was looking at him with a brow raised. "You alright? You passed out for a bit there."

(Y/n) simply nodded his head at this and then sat up straight, rubbing his eyes and then blinking away the tiredness in his eyes that he didn't know he had. He was curious about so many things at this rate, but that would wait for another time he figured. For now he would simply walk around the city and see what he's missed.

However he reached to the side and caught news-paper just fluttering in the wind. He looked it over and then he blinked a bit. "Afton family found dead...and a Mr. Afton still unknown and at large." He let go of the paper in his hands.

A sigh escaped from him as Silverfang followed behind him, she gently patted his head before speaking. "Lot of things to take in?" She questioned of him, to which (Y/n) simply nodded his head.

He then walked along carefully. He felt like things were off really, that things were just strangely out of place now and then but he wanted to push that aside and walk about. To enjoy time off.

Though strangely he noticed there weren't that many people looking his way. Or Silverfang's for that matter which had him truly curious of what was going on and why they were so unminding of him and her.

His question was answered rather quickly.

As he walked along further he would notice some other races mixed in with the crowd, not many as tall as him which was still an eyesore he figured for everyone. So he shook his head and decided to leave it be for the time being.

Though this was not unnoticed by Silverfang who put her arms around his neck and leaned against his back, a smirk on her lips. "There's something on your mind, (Y/n)~"

With a very evident blush he did his best to get her arms off from his neck but noticed that it was already noticed by the public. So there he was, his hand on her arms and a blush on his face.

Slowly he sighed and inwardly cursed. 'God damn it, Silverfang...' So he walked along with her just resting her head on his shoulder as she walked behind him. He didn't want to draw attention to it more than was necessary now so he started walking along. But as they did there was a distortion around them and suddenly everything looked the same.

But (Y/n) knew distortions like that and cursed. "Temporal...someone messed with time." He grumbled out, while Silverfang was still holding herself close to him. "Any idea who it might be or where it came from?" With that he shook his head slightly. "No. But we need to get back so-"

As he thought that a reddish black portal opened in front of him. Out stepped Salem, Zalga and Slenda. The three of them looked confused as Zalga spoke up first. "The mansion's rebuilt and everyone's back. But they're different."

To this (Y/n) was already very intrigued. "Different? What do you mean different?" He cautiously inquired. To which Slenda replied. "Stronger...but also unknowing."

(Y/n) was there just in shock, unsure how to take this type of news.

[--Perspective: (Y/n)-- Year 2037, December 1st, 11:24 AM]

I was still trying to piece it together, how was all of this occurring, I only knew of five people strong enough or even skilled enough to distort the temporal timelines like this, and even then only three of them were alive, and two of them were jailed while the first was-

Then it dawned on me. And I cursed audibly as I stood there, to which Silverfang looked at me. "I'm guessing you have an idea now?" She questioned to me. I nodded, then sighed in an annoyed manner. "My mother. She was the only other skilled magi to use temporal magic. She would have passed that to my adoptive sister but sadly that bridge may have closed now. Who knows what this time holds for us. We're lucky that it's just us here. Which makes about six of us. But that doesn't tell us who remains."