Chapter 0-1: The start

Some of you may ask, why do this? Well to understand a beast who is you, you must know where you began after all. And this story begins with you coming from the most prestigious clan of Dragonkin, the Crimson Fangs, this clan was renowned for its powerful warriors and ability to cultivate the greatest of the dragonkin royal bloodlines. And we are going into a time where the Crimson Fang's conquest had become so far reaching that it now spanned enough to become its own hidden sovereign nation. And how has it been hidden? Because it does not dwell within the eyes of mortals. It dwells upon the eyes of the dragonkin

This will span three chapters and then its back to present

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**The Crimson Fang capital city, military might district**
**(Y/n) pov:**

I walked through the streets of the district with my greatsword on my back, at this point I was only twelve years of age in the terms of the humans but to put it simply I was still fairly tall, standing at about five feet six inches, as I looked about behind me all that was there was a street filled with various adults of my same race, they were all chatting about the daily events and gossiping about what could possibly be the direction the clan was heading in, but then that made me wonder 'Are we really a clan though? Do we even fit as such?' but then shook my head as my (E/c) adjusted to the light of the building in front of me, an arena. This was where I was to begin my training, and though I was twelve years old, every dragonkin of the clan began their training now, at this age.

So with a deep breath in and then exhaling I walked into the arena to see a familiar female figure standing there, I smiled wide and shouted "Sevria!" She turned to me as I bolted over and hugged her tightly, a laugh escaping her as she was much taller than me, about four feet taller than me

When I parted from the hug she immediately kissed me on the lips which made me blush worse than ever as I then remembered something as she spoke up "You gotta remember, (Y/n). Were not related by blood...christ you're way too easy to get with that. But nonetheless ready for training?"

I nodded enthusiastically though then I remembered and regretted my decision. Sevria was known as the highest ranking warrior on the clan, stronger than any of the nobles. For all I know she could become the head noble if she very well wanted to and no one would have the strength to challenge her claim, every time I thought about her secret, I knew what it was. She trained ever since she was ten, father always did it that way for her and though he neglected her and never gave her a childhood, she always looked out for me and as I grew up I was distant from my father but not my sister, and I never really knew my mother, she was rarely around and whenever I tried to ask Sevria, she'd always reply the same way. So I always kept my mouth shut about it as best I could around her.

Though as I saw her get into a stance I then slowly got into my own, grabbing my greatsword as she grabbed her scythe, pointing it at me as I stood ready, knowing she rarely moved first but since we started training. She had begun to get more and more keen on initiative against me. Like today..

{--Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) training with Sevria but blushing heavily as she was fighting only using her arm to block or push away his blade, sneaking in a kiss in a few instances of blocking--}

**3rd person pov:**

Sevria had once again, completely, made (Y/n) a fool. Mostly due to the fact she kept distracting him by a kiss now and then but that wasn't to just distract. Today she felt happy and rather glad to share that happiness with you. However as the both of them were about to go for another round a single bell tolled. You and Sevria looked to the grand arena where a fight was to take place. Sevria looked to you and spoke calmly "(Y/n) go and get your things together alright? I'll be back at the house soon. And when I am were gonna move to a new home. Someplace nice, alright?"