Not a chapter - Announcement

Hey guys! So its me, Dalk. Or Dalko or Dalka whichever you prefer. But I have a bit of a announcement for this.

As some of you may know I am going into college here soon. Which means my updating schedule will be a bit tight. But I am in the works on the next chapter. And Let me just say that, (Y/n) Forgot about a dragons heat cycle. That is all I will mention.

As for the next part of this. I have a new story in the works. This will be more of a sort of slice of life, comedy focus. While it will be set in the Warcraft universe. I.E. World of Warcraft. On Argus.

The title will be 'A Warcraftian Gamers Overpowered Life.' and yes it will be a gamer reader X warcraft but. The thing is. You won't be human. As we've got plenty of those stories around in my opinion. BUT! As it is with this. Yes you will have been in that world for a VERY long time. And for those who understand. I am a major MMORPG geek. As in I love to freakin get mogs, grind and a lot.

For those who want a sneak peek. The title card for this is going to look like this.

 The title card for this is going to look like this

So yeah. Look forward to that.

I plan to make it a cross over of games. Anime. And a few others I will not spoil.

To those who are concerned I will forget this story. No. I will not.

I just ran out of some ideas and I've hit a writer's block. That and college is riding pretty hard.

Anyways.

See ya around guys! I'll be publishing two chapters here soon!