One

Lisa was peacefully eating her pasta while swiping non-stop on her phone when Jisoo suddenly came in in their favorite restaurant.
The rusty old door bell rang as the raven haired girl walked directly in their spot, Lisoo's spot, as the waiters call it.

Jisoo was wearing her favorite yellow dress, hoping Lisa would notice and compliment her again like she always does whenever she wears short dresses. It's Saturday and it's their only time together ever since finishing college.

"Sorry I'm late" Jisoo was panting and peeked on Lisa's phone as she sat down and settled herself. Lisa was busy "You're at it again?" She laughed, making Lisa finally turn to her.

Lisa was on Bumble, browsing. Again.

"Doesn't mean you're beautiful you have to be rude" she said with a poker face "Once I found a girlfriend you'll never know who I am again." She swore and turned back to her phone pouting.

Jisoo's laugh was fading, she embraced the other girl with her right arm on waist then leaned closer "Hey I'm kidding. You're pretty, you'll get a girlfriend soon. Just wait for it." She smiled softly and patted Lisa's shoulder with her other hand, comforting the girl.

She loves teasing Lisa, she loves her, ever since they were studying. She doesn't really know what made her love the annoying girl, maybe because she had become her comfort zone, some sort of home. When Lisa started looking for a romantic relationship, she was surprised and scared at the same time.

And sometimes wish Lisa would also look at her too.

Lisa turned to her and smiled back "Thanks Jisoo" she hugged her, "I've missed you. It's been 7 days since we last saw and teased each other" she chuckled and closed her eyes savoring her best friend's warmth.

"Of course you'll miss me. I'm your only friend" she laughed and received a light slap on her back. They were both laughing when the waiter interrupted breaking their hug.

"Here's your hot choco milk, Ms Jisoo" the waiter placed the cup in front of her and smiled.

"I didn't order yet, Bobby"

"Yes, but I know what you'll get anyway" he winked making Jisoo's hiss.

"Whatever, thanks Bob" shoving the boy away and sipping her favorite beverage.

"When will I get your number? It's been years Jisoo" Jisoo chocked in the statement.

"Don't you have anything to do? There's a lot of customer today" Lisa butted in in a humble tone and was ready to laugh. Bobby was already their friend too.

Bobby scratched his head, "Fine.. there's still be a lot of Saturdays" he walked back in the counter.

"He's still crazy for you" Lisa said, finally releasing her laugh.

"Whatever, I don't want to give hope to someone I'm not intending to date Lisa." She nodded. Jisoo was not ready for anyone but her, and Lisa's not aware of it.

She never told Lisa about her feelings, she's too afraid that the relationship would change their setup. Lisa is her home. She don't wanna change anything between their relationship. It was perfectly fine, not until Lisa started looking for someone.

After their date, Lisa and Jisoo bid their goodbyes. Jisoo headed home while Lisa told her that she's still meeting someone. Jisoo knows it's another date, but she's not worried. Lisa has been in too many dates but no one still caught her heart, sometimes she's wondering if she's the reason why Lisa has not yet found a girl better that her. She chuckled, and told herself while walking home, "I bet it won't work again" she shook her head pitying her hopeless romantic best friend.