Eleven

Jennie woke up feeling the heat of the sun on her face, her eyes and nose crinkled, she lifted her head and touched her temple, her headache was killing her. She opened her eyes and saw Jisoo. She was surprised when the latter was already staring at her.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Jennie said in a hoarse voice and moved Jisoo's arm away from her waist. Jisoo just chuckled and shook her head, getting up from the bed.

She watched as Jisoo walked out of the bedroom, she was wearing a short boxer and a loose white t-shirt, she can't help but smile. The memories last night were still vivid. She shook her head as well and followed the other girl.

"Let's have coffee and breakfast nearby" she was talking about her and Lisa's favorite restaurant "I miss the pasta every weekend, since you and Lisa snatched that away from me" she hissed and grabbed a glass of water before going back to her bedroom to change her clothes.

Jennie nodded and went to the bathroom. She washed her face and gargled some mouthwash. She doesn't know if it's Jisoo's or Chaeyoung's. Whomever it is, it doesn't matter to her anymore.

The two went walking once they're done. Both of them were silent, no one would show that they're having headaches. Maybe no one would like to admit that what happened last night is just another stupid drunk situation.

Jisoo pushed the door open and went directly to Lisoo's spot, Jennie's behind her. An unfamiliar waiter came and took their orders. And since they're the first customer today, the foods were served quickly.

"Remember the day when you confronted me here?" Jennie chuckled. They were facing each other so she could clearly see that Jisoo was smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah, that was stupid" she shook her head and took a bite of pasta. "You look like a bitch who I can't trust, so you deserve that" they both laughed.

Jisoo was glad that she made a friend. She never imagined a day that she's gonna eat in her favorite restaurant with another person other than Lisa. It was the right decision to have an acceptance at the end of the day.

She lifted her head from eating and took a peak if Jennie is also enjoying her pasta, then chuckled when she saw a sauce beside the latter's lips. She is indeed enjoying her pasta.

Jisoo leaned forward and reached for the excess sauce using her thumb, she wiped it off, surprising Jennie. Someone suddenly cleared its throat making the two of them lift their heads.

Bobby was standing in front of their table, hissing "You didn't told me you were also into girls Jis. I should've not pushed myself to you before" he settled Jisoo's favorite beverage down the table and left, leaving Jisoo speechless.

Jennie snorted, teasing the other girl "You didn't told me you were into me" she said in a daring voice making Jisoo throw a napkin on her face. But Jennie kept on laughing.

The two were savoring their free time together. It's Sunday anyway, both their rest days. They kept talking and laughing until the door's rusty bell rang again, making them pause. It was more surprising when the new customers were Lisa and Chaeyoung. The four of them were all surprised.

The two immediately came to Lisoo's table and pulled chairs to join in "You didn't tell me you'll be here!" Lisa complained, slapping Jisoo's arm lightly.

"No. YOU didn't tell me you'll be here!" she slapped back the other girl, while the other two were just laughing at the scene.

Lisa called a waiter and ordered a food good for two. She didn't even asked Chaeyoung what she want, which makes Jisoo left wondering. And got worse when she noticed how Lisa and Chaeyoung look at each other while eating. She looked at Jennie, hoping that the latter would see it too. But Jennie was too busy emptying her strawberry milkshake which makes Jisoo click her tongue in silence.

After their little reunion, Lisa offered to drive Jennie home while the other two decided to go back in their condo.

Chaeyoung was humming while she and Jisoo were walking side by side. Jisoo turned to her, observing her happy face. Now that she's a little sober, she realized that Chaeyoung wasn't home last night "Where were you last night Rosie?" she asked the girl who turned to her with raised eyebrows.

"I slept at my friend's house since it's already late when our practice ended" Jisoo nodded unconvincingly. But she didn't let Chaeyoung notice that. She didn't asked further, Jisoo wasn't ready if her gut feeling was true.

She doesn't want to think that Lisa was with her yesterday. And if it was Lisa, why would Chaeyoung say 'Friend' instead of just 'Lisa'?

She dropped her body on the couch and grabbed the remote to distract her mind from thinking stupid things, but Chaeyoung joined her after a while. She turned to the girl who was busy drinking a pineapple juice while watching.

Chaeyoung tied her hair into a bun when they got home and when Jisoo turned to her, she noticed the red blemish on her neck, that did nothing but worsen her anxiety. She immediately averted, trying her hardest to focus on the TV. But her mind kept on saying 'No Jisoo, it's not a hickey, it's not a hickey, it's not!' Chaeyoung is not the kind of girl. She always tell Jisoo when she's seeing someone.

But Jisoo couldn't settle herself anymore. She grabbed her phone started texting Jennie.

"Hey.. I need to tell you something |"
Delete.
"Hi, I think something's wrong |"
Delete.
"Hi Jennie, could you check on Lisa right now?|"

Delete.

She can't bring it up. Not when she and Jennie are already friends. Jennie might think that Jisoo is making up stories so that she and Lisa would split up. Or much worse, she would think that Jisoo was just acting to be her friend.

Jisoo stood up and left Chaeyoung on the living room, she went to her bedroom and dropped herself on the bed. She stared at the ceiling, and counted the fake stars, she took a deep breathe and stopped. Maybe she's just overthinking.