Sixteen

Jisoo woke up to the buzz of her phone, she hadn't put it on the side table last night as she fell asleep immediately. It was a peaceful night of not being guilty about anything in particular. No questions of what if's and and all.

She slid her arms on the mattress to find the buzzing phone without opening her eyes. The girl decided not to set an alarm today because she doesn't want to face the awkwardness between her and Chaeyoung "Hello?" her voice still raspy.

Hearing a giggle from the other side of the line, she immediately knew who it was without looking on her phone. A smile came across her face, making her get up and rub her eyes. Is this the feeling of waking up with chirping birds in the morning?

"Are you still asleep?" Jennie asked in a low pitch voice, there's a background of clinking cups and utensils, indicating she's already in the cafe.

Jisoo nodded with a smile as if Jennie could see her. "Mmh" she responded shyly making Jennie giggle again "Missed me already?" she whispered.

"You could say that" Jennie said in a deep voice, making Jisoo blush. She's glad Jennie couldn't see her right now, or the girl would know how whipped she is just by hearing that. "Anyway, I called because I already prepared your coffee, but it seems like you're late today"

"Sorry, I—" Jisoo signed, her voice suddenly breaking the mood "I was avoiding Rosie"

Jennie nodded, understanding the situation, "Alright miss, your coffee is waiting for you here, she said she missed the view of you already"

Jisoo chuckled "Okay coffee.. I ah— I miss you too. I'll be there soon" she smiled when she heard a sweet laugh then hanged up. She immediately jump off the bed and prepared herself to go out. She never felt this excited to go out just to write on her usual working spot. This day felt special somehow.

When she arrived at the cafe she was greeted with a peck on the cheek. She'd turn away and walk quickly at the outdoor, of course she doesn't want the employees seeing her blush. It would be embarrassing. But Jennie doesn't care, she'd rather watch an awkwardly cute Jisoo walk away and smile with crossed arms in the pleasure of watching her act like an idiot in front of her.

The day went fast, not just for Jisoo, but also for Jennie. It was worth it though, because they ate breakfast and lunch together. Talking and laughing about random things. It was a sweet day until Jisoo needed to go home again.

Jennie noticed the sudden change of expression when Jisoo was finally saying her goodbye, of course she was worried. She spent most of her time just to see Jisoo smile, and even laugh today "You okay?" she took Jisoo's hand, massaging it with her thumb.

Jisoo nodded sadly, not afraid of letting Jennie see her vulnerability. She didn't know when did she became like this around Jennie. Maybe the girl was just too comforting lately, she almost felt like home.

Desperate of making Jisoo happy, Jennie also grabbed Jisoo's other hand and pulled her, walking backwards excitedly "Come here, I'm gonna show you something" she giggled, as she continued walking them inside the cafe.

Jisoo's face went curious "Where are you taking me?" Jennie smirked, not answering the girl until they arrived on a silent and dark part of the cafe.

Jisoo laughed, she's not stupid, she knew the familiar place "Really? Jennie?" she kept on laughing until Jennie's glare became deep and smirking. As if the girl is having some evil plan.

A man walked behind coming from the restroom, he took a quick glance at the girls who are blocking the way and tilted his body a little before passing them, and once he was gone, Jennie grabbed the opportunity to push her body towards Jisoo, slapping the wall just behind the girl, pinning her "Remember something?" Jennie asked teasingly, an eyebrow slightly raised.

Jisoo gulped while staring at Jennie's dark eyes. She couldn't speak at the moment, but she remembered all too well, every little details that she did to Jennie before, in the exact same spot. She was lucky that Jennie wasn't strangling her or she wouldn't know what to do. So she nodded swiftly and waited for the other girl's revenge.

Jennie didn't waste another minute, she quickly leaned forward and crash their lips together sharply, making Jisoo gasp and bump her back head on the wall. It may cause a little bruise later but who cares? Jennie licked the bottom lip and Jisoo gladly accepted her tongue inside, making both of their bodies hot. She forcefully ate Jisoo's mouth when she heard a little eruption of moan from the girl, she won't let her valued customers hear that. Jisoo's sexy voice is for her ears only.

They immediately pulled away when a sound of footsteps were approaching, leaving both of them panting and looking away from the people.

When the passing people were gone, they stared at each other knowingly then laughed, still not recovering from the blush on their faces.

Jennie walked Jisoo outside the cafe, she knew her mission was complete, Jisoo was still smiling from ear to ear, and hoped that it would last until she fall asleep tonight "You okay now?" she asked.

Jisoo nodded "I can't believe you" she chuckled "See you tomorrow Jen" she walked away leaving a smile and small wave to Jennie.

When Jisoo was out of sight, she signed and shook her head "Such an angel" she whispered to herself before going back in the cafe.

At night time, Jisoo would switch the lights off leaving the lamp on and flop to her bed texting Jennie a goodnight with a mandu emoji, she smiled before putting her phone away at the side table. It was a really nice day, she had a quality time with Jennie and wasn't able to see Rosie who's surprisingly not home yet. She was about to grab her book when someone knocked on her bedroom door vigorously, making her jump from her place.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted, her voice was drowsy and insisting "Let me in unnie! We need to talk!" Jisoo knew that Rosé won't act like this if she wasn't drunk. And Jisoo was right when she opened the door and saw the girl who almost fall from leaning the door.

Jisoo caught her waist, helping the girl walk to the bed "What the hell Chaeng, what happened to you?" she groaned, pushing Chaeyoung to sit up. She rubbed her nose and hissed, the smell of alcohol was triggering her allergy. She sat beside Chaeyoung, and wrapped her arm around the girl's upper limb so the girl won't fall. She was genuinely concerned about her, she barely see Chaeyoung like this.

"You," Cheayoung chuckled, she leaned closer to Jisoo, dropping all her weight to the smaller girl. Her hooded eyes started roaming around Jisoo's facial features, their faces were almost glued together, leaving Jisoo confused.

Chaeyoung's eyes started glossing when it fell on Jisoo's own eyes. She was staring onto it, and right before she brakes down, she held the girl's cheeks, and pulled her closer, closing the gap between them.

Jisoo's eyes went wide and her whole body froze. She could taste Chaeyoung's tears and felt it falling down on her own skin. It made her awake and push the other girl "What the hell Roseanne?" she said in a loud terrified voice, staring at the girl's soaked face and wrecked eye makeup.