Fifteen

"Wait!" Jennie shouted again in attempt to stop Lisa but failed when the latter didn't stop walking. So instead of using her voice, she used her remaining energy to jog a little faster and grab Lisa's arm. Finally, the girl stopped, turning around with knitted eyebrows. They were outside the cafe which is perfect because her employees are dying to know the story behind all the commotion.

Jennie was catching her breathe while hanging on Lisa's sleeve. She didn't know if the panting is from the short jog or the kiss she and Jisoo shared earlier. Lisa was staring at her lowly as if Jennie was a lot more smaller than she is.

"I— Lisa what you saw is—" her stuttering voice was cut off when Lisa pulled herself harshly from Jennie's hold. Making the latter shift a little from her place. She was shock by the sudden movement, and went totally speechless.

"You don't need to explain Jen. I already saw everything" Lisa's voice was stern, which made Jennie more uncomfortable. She never heard Lisa in this tone yet, she's used to the baby talk and all the sweet words. She knew that she really messed up this time.

Jennie isn't the kind of person who stops at first try, she's not a quitter, maybe that's the reason why she kept giving plants on her valued customer, or kept insisting that she loves Lisa, and that Lisa loves her. Even if her heart is obviously doing the opposite thing.

Before Lisa turns away, she grabbed her sleeve again and pulled her to face her, desperately this time. Her pleading eyes and trembling hands are visible and Lisa stared at her pathetically, which immediately turned to annoyance when Jennie spoke again.

"Please.. please Lisa, just— listen to me" she pulled Lisa's sleeve closer, her face are starting to wrinkle in attempt to stop crying. But that made no sense to Lisa. Why would she have to listen if she herself knew about all this kind of conflicting situation. She knew the feeling too well, except for the feeling of being caught.

This time her annoyance doubled, why would Jennie beg for her if she was obviously in love with another girl? Instead of pulling herself away again, she used a little force to push the girl's hold "Stop it Jen. There's no way—"

Her shock of seeing Jennie on the ground paused her. The girl lost her balance and fall. She was sitting on the ground and slowly looking up, she herself was in shock, how could Lisa be this harsh? The forming liquid from her eyes finally erupted. Hurt all over her face.

"—that we're gonna work out" Lisa continues in a slow and low voice. Her features finally relaxed, conscience overcoming.

"Asshole" Jisoo whispered before barging out of the cafe and walking sternly towards Lisa. She quickly grabbed Lisa's coat collar and clenched it in her fist, slightly pulling the other girl closer. She gave Lisa the time to explain and this is what happens? "How dare you" she said in gritted teeth, her eyes were dark, full of desire to kill anytime.

Lisa's face went pale again, swallowing hard. She never saw Jisoo this angry before. Not even when they were nineteen, where she was sunshine and all things beautiful. Since when did Jisoo had this kind of aura?

Lisa cleared her throat and straightened, finding her composure, despite Jisoo's strong hold. Her head held high, gaining enough confidence.

"No Jisoo, how dare YOU" she pointed Jisoo's front shoulder, almost pushing the girl backwards. Jisoo's eyes widened, anger still visible, she have the urge to punch her best friend right now but resisted. Instead, she bit her lower lip hard, released the tension on her muscles and made a solid scoff. She knew Lisa enough, she knew that any physical contact wouldn't stop the raging emotion between them.

She removed her clutch from Lisa and slowly slid her hands down, her eyes not leaving the girl. Until she sarcastically smirked from Jennie and to her again "Mind telling us about you and Chaeyoung?" she asked in a cocky voice, crossing her arms gradually.