Four

Jennie's pov

I was pouring myself a cup of black coffee before starting my busy day. I need a lot of energy since it's Monday. And I need to calm myself knowing that my girlfriend visited someone who obviously likes her this early morning.

I closed my eyes as I inhaled the scent of the beverage in my hand. Only 10 minutes and my cafe will be opening. I was leaning at the counter staring outside while sipping my coffee. My employees are still busy preparing. I wonder if Roseanne will visit me later today. I need to get something off my chest.

After finishing my coffee, I started walking around clapping and hyping everyone to get ready for the day. I want to manage my cafe hands-on even though I'm the owner. I guess that's the reason my employees love me.

I flipped the signage 'Open' and soon enough some customers came in already. It is a busy cafe knowing we're in the middle of business district in the city. Many people come and go here, including her.

Yes, her.

The girl who usually sits at the left corner outdoor. I bet she loves my exterior design, or she simply loves being surrounded by green plants.

I was judging her from the indoor, I massaged my temple lightly, thinking how beautiful she is and how she can possibly ruin my relationships with Lisa. Because if I were Lisa, I would've picked her.

I took a deep breath again. She's still unaware that I'm the owner of her favorite cafe slash workplace. The sun shone upon her and that made her black hair shine and eyebrows wrinkle.
I giggled, maybe I should put more vine plants on that part of the roof. Yes, the outdoor roof is transparent with only few vines. Wait, why do I even care about her? Of course, because she's a valued customer.

I was wearing an apron without a tag, no customer will notice that I'm the owner of this cafe. I wasn't aware of that until I came towards Jisoo to simply mock her.

"You should transfer inside instead of bearing the heat on your face" I crossed my arm and that made her head lift from her laptop. Her eyebrows are still wrinkled and her face confused until she realize who I am.

She held her specs for a while before speaking, "Oh, it's you" she straighten her sit and formed a sarcastic smile, removing her glasses "I didn't know that you're working here" studying me from head to toe.

"Yes, and I suggest you transfer inside, ma'am" I gave the sarcastic smile back.

"And why would I do that? Did the manager here told you to interrupt and mind your customer's own business?" Her smile formed to half now waiting for my answer.

My mouth agape, finally aware that she thought I'm just a regular staff here. I came back to my composure "No. But the management told us to care about our customer's comfort" I guess I'll ride for a while.

She scoffed looking down temporarily and back to me "Please Jennie. I'm busy. If you don't have anything else to do, go make some latte and mind your own fucking business" she wore her specs again and returned to her laptop, still with wrinkled eyebrows.

I signed rolling my eyes. I went back inside and told one of my staff to put something on the roof so our valued customer will be more comfortable. The obedient boy nodded and went straight backdoor to immediately do what I told him. I can't believe she's not taking care of her stupidly flawless skin. I took a peek at her again and hissed in annoyance.

Jisoo's pov

The sun finally stopped bothering me, maybe the angle went to the right place already. I was peacefully doing my job here until that girl came. She totally ruined my day. Now I can't focus and kept on thinking about her intimidating flawless legs. Why is she wearing a short dress on work anyway? The apron is longer than her god damn dress! Does her boss know that their employees could be distracting their busy customers like me?

I leaned on my seat signing. I give up. There's too much workload, and I can't let that stupid girl distract me anymore. As much as I want to transfer in another cafe, this is already my regular spot, the barista here already knew my coffee order. Other than that, the place is cozy and a bit inspiring. I love nature, and this is the only cafe that gives off a lot of greens.

I looked up still leaning lazily on my seat, my eyes narrowed when I noticed a large umbrella just above my roof. I steadied my head and looked around, looking for Jennie.

That girl is really getting in my nerves. Is she pitying me? Teasing me? Really? Because I'm not in the mood for her little evil games!

I stood up when my eyes failed to see her. I went to the counter and asked the guy where's their staff Jennie. The guy's face went a little surprised and curious at the moment then he pointed towards a narrow dark hall. So she's in the restroom? I thanked the guy and immediately went towards it.

My head is a little hot right now, I'm too stressed to deal with this girl but I had to let it out, I'm not gonna let her ruin my day just like that. Who the hell she think she is? She's just my best friend's girlfriend!

I stopped, my eyes widened then suddenly furious as she appeared from the woman's restroom. Our eyes met, even in this dark hall I can see her face, curious. She held both sides of her waist and signed "What are you doing Jisoo?" I was still staring furiously at her. Can't she read my god damn expression? "Are you looking for the CR? Well here it is" she pointed at the door behind her. She's seriously intimidating and annoying.

I walked towards her furiously and grabbed the upper part of her apron pulling her closer "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" I said in gritted teeth. Her eyes widened, she's obviously shocked but still have the audacity to look straight into my eyes.

I was surprised when she suddenly laughed "Are you angry just because of that stupid umbrella? You're too sensitive aren't you? How cute" she said sarcastically and continued laughing, almost crying. That made me more angrier and almost rip her apron in my fist.

She suddenly stopped, looking up, she pointed her index finger below her lips as if wondering "Wait," she nodded before looking back into my eyes, evil grin forming on her face "so that means, you must be so angry when I kissed Lisa in front of you. Am I right?" she laughed again, louder than the one before.

My eyes widened, tears starting to build up. No, this girl is totally not winning over me. Anger is at the peak of my whole body. I pushed her to the wall hard, earning a loud gasp from her. I know it'll hurt later but I don't care anymore. This girl is too good in teasing and she's getting in my nerves.

I lightly chocked her with my free hand and closed the gap between us, crashing my lips onto hers, harshly. Her eyes widened, then closing it hard trying to push me away. But I was too strong and angry. I forcefully pushed my tongue inside her causing her to groan.

When I finally released her, we're both panting. I moved back a little looking at her. She's blocking her mouth with one hand, her palm facing me, and her eyes were angry looking at me. I also didn't miss her tomato red skin.

Finally, I made her angry.

I scoffed, smirking "How's that for taking it back?" I wiped my bottom lip with my thumb looking at it then chuckled "You don't taste like Lisa at all, fucking boring" I stormed out, took my stuff, and went home with a grin on my face.

At the end of the day, I felt like I won. "1 point for you Jisoo" I whispered to myself while lively walking on my way home.