Five

Jennie's pov

It's been an hour since I went to bed. One hour of shifting, and rolling, and signing. Fuck.

What the fuck, Jisoo.

I can't forget the incident earlier. I don't know what keeps me up. Is it the fact that I obviously lost over her today? The fact that I went speechless after she kissed me? The way she stole my girlfriend's lips from mine? Or the fact that her lips are so fucking soft?

A frustrated scream came out of me, pulling my hair with both hands, curling on my bed once again.

Good thing I'm alone living in this isolated house that I bought last year after deciding to finally move out from my parent's.

I chose this neighborhood because it's peacefully quiet and now I'm the one causing it. It's a house surrounded by trees and full of glass walls. I used to love Twilight when I was a teen. Don't judge me. It was a trend before and I thought the Cullen's house were cool. Still cool.

I peeked at the glass wall facing my bed, lifting my head a little so I could look at my reflection. Damn, I'm a wreck. My eye bags are so visible and my hair is a mess. I can't look haggard tomorrow. Definitely not when Jisoo looks stunning even with her wrinkled eyebrows and white denim jacket.

I got up to make myself some tea, maybe a flower tea would make me sleepy and look fresh tomorrow morning.

After finishing my tea I went back to bed and breathe slowly, closing my eyes, I saw her again. My eyebrows frowned. I slightly opened my mouth and calmed myself.

I decided to embrace my thought instead of fighting it.

She was focusing on her laptop as usual, Jisoo was her name, says one of my employees "She seemed to like nature" I told them. Since that day, I bought more and more plants, placing outside, mostly on her corner. After that, I noticed her presence more often on my cafe. I leaned on the counter facing outside, crossing my arms and making a satisfied smile, it payed off.

I never thought the day would come where this girl would be part of my life, more than a cute valued customer. Worst thing is, she's my opponent.

I slowly opened my eyes again as my memory faded. Why does she have to be my girlfriend's best friend? I asked my self.

I lifted my right hand to touch my lips, I was staring at the ceiling. Swallowing hard before licking my bottom lip slowly from left to right. Tasting it as if it's not mine but hers. Then I bit it hard enough until I taste the blood.

A small gasped came out of me. I lifted my head as well as my blanket. I took a peak inside the dark fabric and dropped my head again realizing the wet feeling between my thighs.

I groaned and immediately grabbed my phone from the side table.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?" I hope I didn't disturb Lisa this late night.

• • •

3rd person's pov

"Morning babe! I promised Jisoo a game night later since the two of us are having a date on Saturday"

Lisa replied during the morning. She usually go to bed early because her job is full of physical activities, obviously. She doesn't want to appear like a zombie in front of her class. Which never happens.

"Too bad, I'm planning to cook a new recipe tonight" Jennie replied, even though she's planning to cook a different kind of dish. More like heating someone, on her bed.

Lisa was on her car waiting for Chaeyoung while texting Jennie, when suddenly the girl knocked causing Lisa to jump on her own seat and immediately opening the passenger door.

"Good morning" Chaeyoung was a sunshine. Lisa was frowning earlier and got her smiling now "You seemed unfocus, do you wanna grab coffee before work?"

Lisa lifted her left wrist to check the time. She nodded and smiled to the other girl before starting the engine "Let's visit your best friend. She would be angry if she discover we ordered on another cafe right?" they both giggled and start driving.

When they arrived, Jennie was busy teaching an intern a new coffee recipe, so she didn't notice when the two came in.

Chaeyoung went directly to the cake stand browsing seriously. If she were an emoji she would be the drooling one.

While Lisa sneakily went to Jennie and gave her a back hug along with a kiss on the cheek, surprising the other girl. Jennie turned around smiling and hugging her around the neck "Hi babe" Jennie's sexy voice made Jisoo notice them from behind. She was currently paying for her order and stopped to give Jennie a death glare.

Jennie noticed her too so she decided to tease her a little "Are you sure you don't wanna come with me tonight?" she said pouting while pointing Lisa's chest seductively.

Jisoo's eyes widened. She knows exactly what the girl is planning to do. She cleared her throat loud enough to make everyone turn to her including Lisa.

"Jisoo!" Lisa shouted running towards Jisoo to give her a tight hug. Jennie rolled her eyes and went back to working.

"You're here early! I didn't notice you!" Lisa excitedly exclaimed. She pulled away from the girl and accompanied her until they both settled on Jisoo's corner outside "Wow, I didn't know you were a wild animal" Lisa laughed when she noticed the plants around their table.

Jisoo slapped her arm earning an "Ouch" from the other girl.

"What was that all about?" she asked Lisa directly while setting up her laptop.

"Huh? Which one?" Lisa asked confusedly.

"The one Jennie was telling you"

Lisa's mouth turned to an O before realizing what she was talking about "That one?" her face suddenly frowning "Well Jennie is inviting me for dinner at her place tonight but I told her it's our game night"

Jisoo nodded before thinking of an idea. Of course she won't let her best friend be with that woman alone. She knows exactly what Jennie would do after yesterday's incident. Revenge.

"Lis, I have an idea" Lisa's face was confused. She lend her ears closer to Jisoo who invited her to come closer "I'll join your dinner tonight so that she won't be angry with you" Lisa's head pulled away, drawing a wide smile.

She does know how stupid Lisa could be. She won't deny it. She's been the best friend for years.

"You're the smartest best friend ever" she hugged Jisoo. They were both smiling widely but for different reasons. Jisoo is indeed smart.

Meanwhile Jennie started glaring at them from inside. She can't really hear them but the fact that her girlfriend is hugging Jisoo is making her head hotter than the coffee she's currently holding.