Six

Lisa stood up and bent over to give Jisoo a quick peck on the cheek "Bye Jis, see you later" she then went inside the cafe towards her girlfriend who's still glaring outside.

She held Jennie's waist and about to give her a kiss but Jennie avoided it and pushed her lips away leaving her pouting.

"Hey, what's the problem?" she asked Jennie with pleading eyes.

"Don't you dare kiss me after giving a kiss to that best friend of yours" Lisa's mouth was about to protest but she stopped her self and exhaled slowly.

"Hey," she held one side of Jennie's cheek softly and tilted it to face hers "don't be angry okay? I changed my mind, I'll be going to your place tonight"

Jennie's face softened "Really?" she asked.

Lisa nodded happily then Jennie gave her a tight hug. "Me and Rosie will be leaving now okay? We're gonna be late" she took the coffee from Jennie's hand and gave another shot of kissing Jennie's lips. This time Jennie didn't pushed her away. Instead, the girl pulled her more closer prolonging the kiss.

Before Lisa's head tilt, Chaeyoung cleared her throat making the two pull away from each other "Uhh, sorry to interrupt but we're gonna be late" she smiled awkwardly averting her eyes from the two.

Jisoo was watching them from the outside, her heart ached again, bitterness, or more like sadness was swallowing her whole system. But then she straightened up and shook her head, reminding herself that she's not a loser. She brushed her hair upwards and smirked. There's plenty of time for revenge later, she told herself.

After saying their goodbyes, the two went to work while Jennie and Jisoo are left in the cafe. Jennie was smiling throughout the day, she was in the mood to bake some cupcakes so she made one tray of it. She also thought of giving a free one for Jisoo to cheer up the other girl. Never knowing that the other girl was one step ahead of her.

"Here, to cheer you up" she served the cupcake to Jisoo. "I know you feel sad right now, knowing that Lisa's coming over at my place instead of yours, so yeah, enjoy" she smiled mischievously before turning her back to Jisoo.

Jisoo stared at the cupcake for a while before started laughing, making sure Jennie's not around anymore. "Free cupcake and a revenge later. Poor Jennie." she coos at the cupcake. She didn't hesitate and immediately took a bite. She groaned and rolled her eyes once she got a taste of it "What the fuck, this is delicious" she took another bite until the cupcake is gone.

Jennie took a peak once she got inside, she was wondering why Jisoo looked so happy but then smiled when she saw her enjoying the cupcake she baked. 'Whatever' she thought before going back to the counters. Maybe she'll make another one next time.

By the evening, Jennie was still wearing an apron. But this time, nothing's underneath. She prepared a delicious food, her body.

Aside from that, she prepared one of her specialty, a seafood pasta. She also prepared some wine, hoping that Lisa preferred it more than any other alcohol. They have never drink nor talked about it before, so she was hoping they have the same taste in alcohol.

Jennie was placing the utensils on the table when a knock came. She excitedly run and opened the front door, her eyes widened when she saw Jisoo and Lisa standing in front of her, smiling and waving. She immediately shut the door close and breathes out. "What the fuck?" she mumbled looking at her outfit.

She quickly run towards her room to get any decent clothes and changes before going back at the door.

Jisoo and Lisa looked at each other in confusion. Of course, Jisoo didn't miss Jennie's bold outfit. She grinned when Lisa looked away from her, she knew this would happen.

Jennie opened the door again with an awkward smile. She's wearing a rumpled white t-shirt now and a pajama shorts, gesturing her hands to come in, she invited the two inside.

Lisa came in first followed by Jisoo, they were both astonished by the house, wondering their eyes in each corner they pass by.

Jennie was behind Jisoo, she grabbed the girl's upper arm pulling her "What the fuck are you doing here?!" she whispered angrily.

Jisoo chuckled "Game night. Remember?" she smirked before turning away from the girl. Jennie was left on her place signing.

They started eating, Lisa excitedly grabbed a spoonful of pasta to her plate, as well as Jisoo's and Jennie's plate happily. Unaware that the two were glaring at each other. Jisoo hesitated at first but ate slowly eventually. Jennie noticed how disgusted and ungrateful Jisoo looked and that made her mad. She kicked Jisoo's leg under the table earning a grunt from the other girl.

"You okay?" Lisa worriedly asked Jisoo. Holding her arm above the table.

Jisoo nodded and they continued eating. They have no idea that Jisoo was eating with compulsion because she's allergic to seafood. And god she wish she brought her antihistamines.

Once done, they went to the living room and Jennie played a movie that Lisa chose. It was a romcom making Jisoo cringe. The room was dark, and the only source of light is the TV and the night light from the outside. Lisa was sitting between the two when suddenly Jisoo starts breathing heavy holding her own chest "Li-lisa" she grabbed Lisa's shoulder with her free hand asking for help.

Lisa noticed her and panicked "Jisoo!" Jennie stood up and panicked too, she immediately turned the lights on and observed Jisoo's red skin with rashes.

"What's happening?" Jennie asked in a loud panicking voice.

"I don't know!! I think it's the pasta!" Lisa's voice was louder. She stood up and walked back and forth in front of Jisoo thinking of what to do.

Jennie run towards the bathroom looking for pills. Fortunately there's an antihistamine. She grabbed it along with a glass of water and made Jisoo drink it.

After some minute they all calmed down, Jisoo was sleeping on the couch and Jennie noticed that the girl's position was uncomfortable so she told Lisa to take her to her room.

Lisa carried her to Jennie's room and placed her to bed. She kissed her forehead before going back to the living room.

"I'm sorry" Lisa was looking down as she settled herself beside Jennie on the couch. Jennie has nothing to say, it's no one's fault anyway. She gave Lisa a hug instead. Watching their reflection on the TV "I forgot about her allergies" Jennie shush her and caressed her arm, comforting her girlfriend.

"It's okay, she's okay" she smiled at Lisa. Suddenly, Lisa's phone rang. Jennie took a peak with her and saw Lisa's bedtime alarm. "You wanna sleepover?"

Lisa groaned in frustrating tone "Damn I wish I could stay here," she looked at her phone again frowning "but your house is too far from my work place and I promised Chaeyoung a ride"

Jennie patted her back and nodded "Okay, how about Jisoo?" Lisa slowly turned to her with an awkward smile.

"Can she stay here?" Jennie glared at her and dropped her hand on her own lap. Looking at her girlfriend like, are-you-fucking-kidding-me?

"Please, Jen please?" she pouted making puppy eyes "You two are going at same location tomorrow anyway, right? Just let her stay here for the night. Please?"

Jennie exhales in defeat. She can't say no to her cute girlfriend "Fine" she rolled her eyes. Lisa squealed and gave her girlfriend a tight hug "Thank you so much babe, you're the best!" she pulled away and gave Jennie a longing kiss on the lips earning a soft smile from the other before she leaves.