Ten

Jisoo already changed to her comfortable PJs after taking a bath, but Jennie hasn't arrived yet. She already prepared the red wine, pork cutlets and griller above the table.

She dropped her body on the couch signing and glanced at the clock above the TV, it was already 9PM. She reached for the remote from the coffee table and about to switch it on when the door bell suddenly rang. She threw the remote on the sofa as she walked towards the door.

"Hi," Jennie smiled "sorry, there was an imbalance" they both chuckled knowing that Jennie was the cashier today. Jisoo moved aside giving way to Jennie so she could come in. The girl complied and went straight to the dining table to sit down.

Jennie was already familiar with the place since Chaeyoung always invite her whenever Jisoo's not around. She glanced at one door, the only place she hasn't explored yet, Jisoo's bedroom.

Jisoo poured wine for both their glasses and sat down beside the other girl. She tilted the griller's switch on as Jennie watched her. They started drinking and eating after a while.

"Why are we celebrating anyway?" Jennie asked, raising one foot up on the sit while munching the meat.

Jisoo shrugged "I finished a book today" she smiled while observing the glass of wine in her hand. Jennie nodded and took another bite of cutlet.

"That's amazing" she smirked and took her own glass before eyeing Jisoo, she raised it forwards "cheers to that" she gulped half of the glass without stopping and signed after "so perfect" she mumbled on the glass.

Jisoo chuckled "You're talking to the wine glass now?" they both laughed, Jisoo raised her own glass as well "I'm amazing" she repeated, and gulped her wine too until the last drop.

She stood up and took another two bottles of wine "Wine lover aren't we?" Jennie stated. The other girl just shook her head and opened the bottles.

"Says, you" she glared at Jennie and passed one of the bottles. She lifted her own bottle and raised it in front of Jennie "Cheers" Jennie chuckled before bumping her bottle to Jisoo's. They both gulped from their bottles while staring at each other. No one stopped until Jennie was out of breathe. She pursed her lips before chasing her breathe again. Jisoo did the same after her then they both laughed.

Silence fell after they've finished five bottles. They're both out of their bodies, and dizzy. Jisoo snorted when she saw Jennie's head falling repeatedly, she was trying to fight the urge to sleep.

"Hey Jen!" she wrapped her arms on the girl's shoulder and shook her, trying to wake her up "Oh come on! Don't tell me you're gonna leave me too!" she complained with eyebrows frowned and eyes closed. She was already drunk too.

Jennie raised her head, she forced her eyes to open so she could see Jisoo clearly, she laughed when she saw the girl pouting, eyes closed. She leaned closer and gave Jisoo a smack on the lips then laughed. Jisoo's eyes suddenly wide open, she stared at Jennie still frowning.

"Don't look at me like that!" she pushed Jisoo's lips with her index finger "As if you've never kissed me before" she laughed again, patting Jisoo's cheek repeatedly. Jisoo's face softened, Jennie's right. "Hey Jisoo, why do you look so sad lately anyway?" she barfed making Jisoo pull away from her.

"Ew," Jisoo hissed and pushed Jennie's body away from her "and I'm not sad. Maybe I just miss Lisa" she chuckled sarcastically "you took her from me, remember?"

Jennie's mouth frowned, making a sad face " I didn't mean to hurt you" she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck, she rested her chin on the girl's shoulder "I could be your friend too, you know?" Jisoo was hesitant at first, but eventually lifted her arms to wrap it around Jennie's waist. She patted the girl's back slowly.

"Sorry, I've been harsh to you" Jisoo whispered. The other girl pulled a little just enough to see Jisoo's face, she stared at her eyes, trying to figure out if the girl was serious.

"Are you really sorry?" Jennie asked. Jisoo nodded and pursed her lips to smile. "Then take me to your bedroom" Jisoo's face was confused "I'm curious, I've been visiting this place a lot of times already and haven't seen that room even once"

Jisoo pulled away completely. She stood up and held Jennie's wrist pulling her into her bedroom. She released the girl once they're inside.

The room was in dim light, with white wall, hanging plants, and full of framed book covers. The view of the city lights are visible from the glass wall. Jisoo's condo was on the 28th floor. Jennie slowly walked towards it, she closed her eyes tightly before reaching the glass and touched it. She slowly opened her eyes again, scared for a moment then chuckled.

"You look stupid" Jisoo slowly wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist. Her eyes were closed and her head leaning on Jennie's shoulder "I used to be afraid of heights too, but someone thought me to embrace what I fear" she tilted her head, facing Jennie's neck. She yawned and snuggled her face closer, making Jennie gasped.

The other girl hugged Jisoo's arms in front of her and swayed them a little while still staring at the city lights. They stayed like that until Jisoo felt Jennie's yawn. She pulled away and went to her bed, leaving a space for Jennie. The other girl followed her, and went under the sheets. Jennie was surprised when she saw the ceiling. It was full of glow-in-the-dark stars just like in her bedroom.

She chuckled and rolled to Jisoo who was facing the opposite side. She spooned the girl while smiling like an idiot "You have them too" she whispered. Jisoo didn't answer. Instead, she held Jennie's hand and brushed her thumb onto it.