Chapter 13

An eerie silence filled the heaven as everyone heard the words of Atara.

"I am leaving with my mate, Today itself."

The God's and Goddeses were all awestruck at her decision. Their daughter wanted to leave them. They were not going to see her again. Her beautiful laughter was not going to echo in the heaven now. The sound of her delicate feet running around the magical gardens was only going to be a memory now.   She was leaving forever, with her mate. The same one that they all despised, A monster that everyone hated.

"Princess...." It was Zoles who broke the silence in this situation. His strong warrior heart melted as he realized the depth of this situation. His daughter wanted to leave a week early. And he knew that somewhere it was his fault. All her parents were the reason she was leaving them. They made her do it. They left her with no other choice.

"But you still have a week Atara. And the rules say that-" But Gabriel was cut off by Lucifer's infuriating voice.

"Do you think I care?! I can fucking kill anyone that stops me." He growled as he took a step towards the messenger who trembled at his mere sight.

Lucifer was stopped by a small arm wrapping around his own. He looked down at his mate who shook her head at him.

"I know that I have a whole week to stay here but I think that it would be the best if I leave right now. I-I don't want anymore fights, no more arguments. And for that it is better for us to leave." Atara said in a firm voice. Her heart broke as she said those words but she knew better not to show it on her face. It was necessary, for her and Lucifer's safety and also for the safety of their newly found bond. She wanted to stay by her mate but did not wish to upset her parents. But they were not understanding her, their actions had started affecting her relationship with Lucifer. It was time she took a stand for her mate and she did it.

"What are you talking silly girl?! Don't you love your parents? Don't you wish to stay with us?!" Poseidon growled at the little girl.

Lucifer opened his mouth to argue but was cut off by his own mate's frustrated voice.

"No!" Atara said in a loud voice. Something she had never done. It shook everyone around her.

"No I don't want to live a single moment with people who try to break their daughters relationship with her mate just because of their own Jealousy. You hid it from Lucifer that he had a mate. You tried to make me hate him. You are trying to separate us." Atara pointed her finger at Poseidon accusing him.

Everyone stared at her in shock. They had taken enough advantage of her patience but alas it was time that she broke down. Her heart refused to accept anyone who tried to hurt her mate and separate them. Even if they were her parents.

"Why? Because you thought he wants to take over heaven? And what makes you think that he will do such a thing?"

"I am ashamed of...of you.." She sobbed saying those words. She couldn't believe she was saying this. Her loving parents had turned into her enemy.

"Atara!" Poseidon raised his hand at her making her flinch and close her eyes. She waited for the pain to come but it never came. Opening her eyes she saw her mate holding Poseidon's hand in a death grip.

Lucifer's jaw clenched as his demons faught to come out. His mate was going to get hurt today, in front of him. But he had stopped it. And now he was going to do the one thing he liked,
Annihilate.

With a thunderous growl he threw Poseidon who went flying faraway. Lucifer did not need his demons for this, he alone was enough to completely destroy everything around him.

But another voice stopped him this time. It was a calm voice that he respected.

"Stop Lucifer. Stop this destruction." God said to him.

He was not physically present their but his voice surrounded everyone.

"I can understand your anger towards the residents of heaven. They have indeed done a shameful act." All the gods and goddeses looked down in shame.

"But destruction is not the solution. The more important thing right now is you and Atara leaving safely. I allow you to take her earlier. You both can go back to your kingdom. My blessings are always there with you."

Everyone including Lucifer was shocked right now. God had not only permitted them to go but also blessed them. The rules were broken for the first time. And the gods and goddeses were ashamed of themselves. They were the cause of this. They could have enjoyed the week with their daughter but they did something evil, something that made their daughter ashamed of them. Regret filled everyone's heart.

Athena kept a hand on Atara's shoulder and nodded at her. They looked at Lucifer who offered his mate a hand.

Atara hesitantly placed her hand in his.

Large black wings came out of his back as he hugged her close to him. Atara closed her eyes tightly, one, because of her fear of being lifted up in the sky and two, because she wanted to avoid the teary eyes of her creators.

Soon they were up in the sky, flying towards hell.
Atara's new home where she could live happily beside her mate.

The thought of a new life made her nervous. She had hastily left heaven but had no idea how she was going to live in hell. She was a little girl sheltered by her parents all her life. She was going to be exposed to a completely new world.

Lucifer sensed his mate's nervousness. His arms tightened around her making her glance up at him.

"You will always have me beside you, no matter what. Don't worry mate. The best life awaits you. Welcome to hell."

Atara looked ahead and gasped at what she saw.

What the hell!

NOT EDITED. SO PLS POINT OUT ANY MISTAKES FREELY.