Chapter 3

"Move!" Gabriel yelled at the guards as he made his way towards God's personal palace. Sweat beads were formed on his forehead from tension. He reached in front of the beautiful silver door behind which was God's throne room. But nobody was allowed to enter in without Gods permission. So he stood outside impatiently tapping his feet.

"Father Gabriel?" He heard the angelic voice call him from behind. He turned around with a smile to hide his worries. But Atara was quick to recognise his mood. A frown formed on her forehead and her mood changed into a worried one.

She took quick steps to him and inspected his face.

Worry. Anger. Helplessness.

She was blessed with the ability to know ones mood by just looking into their eyes. It was the result of her unique creation.

"What happened?" She asked.

He looked down and shook his head. He did not wish to worry her. Just then the silver doors opened. God had called them in.

Both of them entered the beautifully decorated room. In the center, above a few feet from the carpeted ground, was God's golden throne.

They bowed before him and then Atara took her seat which was in one of the corner, where all the other godesses sat during meetings.

"What happened?" God asked his messenger.

"Lucifer." His scared voice boomed through the room.

Both God and Atara's ears perked at the word.

"Lucifer? What did he do now?" God asked shaking his head.

"He...he is blessed with a mate." Gabriel said.

"What? Who is the poor soul?" God asked with shock. He could not believe it too. Someone as tainted as Lucifer had a mate.

"I don't know. But he has started a search for her everywhere. He is going everywhere in Universe with his demons and searching for her." He said.

"So? What is wrong with finding his mate?" God asked.

"Nothing. But he is...he is destroying every place where he does not find his mate. It is like he is on a killing spree. Everywhere Bloodshed, dead bodies and burning houses. I have recieved the information that he is planning to go in human world." Atara gasped in shock. His cruelty was increasing day by day. Maybe his mate would be able to calm him. She thought because of her inability to hate.

God looked down as sadness consumed him. Lucifer was killing his children. And he couldn't stop him because he knew the amount of destruction that will occur if Lucifer uses his true powers.

"What should I do now?" God said to himself. Atara could hear the helplessness from his voice. She climbed up the stairs to the throne and stood beside god to calm him.

"Can we not try to stop him?" She asked with her innocent voice. God gave her a sad smile.

"That's the problem my child. We can only try. Lucifer has so many unimaginable powers that he can destroy the universe in a snap." God said with his worry laced face.

After a moment of silence God raised his head high.

"Arrange for a meeting. Invite Lucifer to the heaven for a talk with me." Gabriel and Atara's eyes widened. The king of hell was going to come in heaven. But what if he tries to harm everyone living here too? Questions arose in their minds but they trusted their creator enough to believe that nothing can go wrong if he was with them.

"As you say. I'll arrange for a meeting as soon as possible." With that Gabriel left.

Both, Atara and God were left wandering in their thoughts.

:________________:::::_______________:

Lucifer wiped the blood from his hands and threw the stained cloth away. He had just finished a whole community of Elf's because their leader did not pay him proper respect and also because he did not find his mate here.

Mate.

The word made his inner demons excited as they all had waited for eternity now to find their mate. He had 4 internal demons and 5th was he himself.

First was the Demon of terror who was the most active one, his name was Deimos. He liked to terrorize people and wanted everyone to fear him. He wanted a submissive mate. Both, in life and in bed.

Second was the Demon of Lust and Charm, Thaddeus. He controlled Lucifer's lust and was the one who wanted a mate badly. He was bored of sleeping around.

Third was the Demon of destruction, Helmer . The destruction that was caused because of Lucifer's anger was controlled by him. He wanted a mate to calm him down during the breakout of his anger.

Fourth was the Demon of Joy and happiness, Alair. He was the one who least came out because of Lucifer's temper. It was not often to see Lucifer happy. He had been truly happy years ago. And this demon wanted a mate because maybe after that he would be able to come out more.

But all of them were in control of Lucifer.

"Hail to the King of Hell." Gabriel's voice brought him out of his trance. He looked at the short man who tried to stay confident in front of him. He knew one day Gabriel would be here with another one of God's message that he was going to ignore.

"Well who do we have here? The messenger from the heaven itself. What did I do to recieve such an honour?" He commented sarcastically. It made Gabriel get more scared than he already was. Firstly, the dangerous scene around him was making him afraid and second was the King himself.

"Umm...I have a message for you from the God." He said in a small voice.

Lucifer smirked.

"And what is it that he wants now?" He asked.

"A meeting."

Lucifer raised an eyebrow at his words. That was something new for him.

"A meeting? For what reason?" He asked.

"He wants to discuss the current happenings with you. A-And also about your mate...." Lucifer's neck snapped at his direction hearing the word mate.

In a second he had Gabriel pinned against a wall as he held his throat. His eyes started to turn red as Helmer started surfacing. The ground started shaking as his anger rose.

"My mate is none of your concern. And I don't want to discuss anything about her with anyone." He Said in a threatening voice that made Gabriel shiver.

"Please....he has i-invited you to heaven.." Lucifer was going to speak but an earlier conversation with his demons crossed through his mind.

Heaven was a place where he hadnt searched for his mate. And maybe she was there. His demons started taking interest in the conversation and bugged him to agree to the offer.

"Okay." Gabriel was shocked at his sudden calm behavior as he was back on his feet safely.

"What?" Gabriel asked in disbelief.

Lucifer took a step back.

"I am ready for the meeting. Tomorrow itself I will be coming to the Heavens. Be ready for my arrival." He said with a smirk and vanished in thin air.

Gabriel left out a huge breath of relief listening to his words. He was going to come tomorrow and had agreed without any force or bloodshed...wait! Then he realised that tomorrow was their daughter's birthday.

It was Atara's birthday and Lucifer was coming to the heaven.

What could possibly go wrong?

Lucifer wants an Angel✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें