EPILOGUE

Fresh morning air hit her face as she walked into the garden. The dew on the grass tickled her feet. She loved to walk barefoot on the lush, green grass. She liked it when she was closer to nature. 

"Your highness, it's cold. You shouldn't be here right now." Her personal servant said as she covered Atara with warmer clothes. 

"I like it here. This environment makes me feel so good." Atara inhaled the air, calming her senses. 

"But His highness will not like that." The servant said, scared of her king's wrath. 

"I am not scared of him, and you don't have to worry. You are under my protection." Atara assured the girl in a firm voice. She was mimicking her mate, making the servant giggle. 

"I didn't know my mate was so dangerous. She is more powerful than me. I am scared now." They heard Lucifer's scared voice. He was smiling at her with his one hand resting on his chest. 

"Well, you should be scared." Atara walked up to him with a smug look but burst laughing along with him.

The servant had walked away, giving them privacy.

"You should be more careful, love. You can get sick." He wrapped his arms around her, making her heart skip a beat. She could never get used to the small touches and sweet gestures of his. He still had the same effect on her.

"Nothing will happen to me, I have my mate with me." She said boosting with confidence. 

"Your mate must be very lucky, then. He has the preetiest mate in this whole universe." He said, giving her a smirk.

"Ofcourse he is." She said, looking at him with adoration-filled eyes.

"And what do you think about your mate? Do you like him?" He asked, pulling her closer.

She pretended to think a lot about it making him smack her butt.

She yelped, and slapped his arm; her face was red in embarrassment.

"I don't know, he is nice but sometimes he can be very naughty." She said with a playful smile. 

"Trust me you haven't seen how naughty he can be." Lucifer smiled whispering near her ears.

She giggled as he twirled her around. 

"I have a surprise for you." He said pushing a strand of her hair behind her ears.

"What?" She asked enthusiastically.

"Come." He said, pulling her hand.

They walked inside the palace and he took her to a room, but not before covering her eyes.

"What is it?" She asked walking carefully.

He removed his palm from her eyes and she opened her eyes.

A gasp left her mouth, seeing her parents standing in front of her.

There was Athena, Hera, Adele and other goddesses standing with Poseidon, Zoles, Apollo and Gabriel."

She ran towards them and hugged all her parents. They were ecstatic to see her and she felt no different.

"I missed you so much." She said with tears in her eyes.

"We know, and that is why Lucifer called all of us here." Athena said, kissing her forehead. 

She turned to look at her mate, who was standing away from them. He was looking at her with a small smile.

"Thank you so much, Lucifer." She said, giving him a smile.

It was very surprising for everyone that the gods decided to visit hell and moreover, Lucifer himself invited them. Their relationship was not on the best terms with each other;  there were still frequent wars happening here and there. But they decided to forget it for some time and come together for Atara.

Looking at Atara's smiling face, Hera realized that indeed Lucifer was the best for her daughter. Nobody could love her more than him. 

Her eyes met Poseidon's, and they both smiled at each other, thinking about the same thing.

"Lucifer, Atara." Hera called, walking a little closer to them. 

"I-I want to say something." She said, holding Atara's hand.

"What happened, Mother?" Atara asked, worriedly.

"I am sorry." Hera's eyes were filled with tears.

"Mother?" Atara embraced her mother, seeing the tears.

"I have caused a lot of problems in the initial time of your relation. Please forgive me, my child." She said, looking at her daughter with guilty expressions.

"No mother, you don't have to apologise." Atara said, wiping Hera's tears.

"No we need to apologise, Atara." Poseidon said coming forward. He looked at Lucifer and said,"We tried to keep you away from her. We are sorry. I don't know how we made such a sin. We could never separate the two mates." He said, looking down in shame. 

"Whatever happened is in the past now, and I and Atara have already moved on from it. It will be only better if you forget about it too. This is time for a new beginning, for us and for you." Lucifer placed a hand on his shoulder. He wanted to be on good terms with them; they were her parents, after all.

"Let's not ruin our moods now. Come on everyone what is this sad face?" Atara said, making everyone smile.

She looked at Lucifer, who was already smiling at her. Everything was falling into place now. Their lives would always be like this, filled with happiness and laughter. 

God's decision to pair them proved to be right, not only for Lucifer, but for the whole Universe.

He found his solace, his peace in her. 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Adheres was also going to join us today. I wonder where he is."

A low growl left Lucifer hearing that name making everyone turn silent.

"Ugh not again." Atara rolled her eyes, making everyone laugh.

While they were busy in their happy moments; Adheres was in the farthest corner of the castle trying to approach his mate; who was a DEMON.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYYYYYS! IT'S FINALLY OVER.

Omg the whole year that I worked on this book was an amazing journey. I loved the support you guys gave me and this book. 

Lucifer had his happy ending with Atara; And everyone was happy. But can't say the same for poor Adheres. 

I hope you enjoyed reading the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am sorry for any mistakes you found in my writing. I am still learning, you know. 

Do give a try to my other books and I will soon start the short stories book called as 'Indian Love Tales.' I hope my Indian readers will give it a try. And I am accepting recommendations for short stories. 

This will be the final chapter of this book. I will may be write a bonus chapter some day.I love you all and thank you once again, for giving my book a try.