Chapter 15

In a dark room sat a man in silence, wearing rich clothes, to say he had everything, but in reality he had nothing. He was all alone in this world. Despite having a high position in the king's court, he was lonely and sad.

His eyes were focused on the window from where he could see the huge castle.

He clenched his fist as the thought of the Angel residing besides his king crossed his mind.

He couldn't ever except the daughter of God as his queen. Not after what happened. His thoughts went back to his late daughter and her mate.

His daughter Nivedita was a demon just like him and all others in hell. But she had a kind heart that yearned for love. She wanted to live a happy life beside her mate. And so she found him. But her mate was a warrior along with the other gods, a resident of Heaven. He faked his feelings for her, and she was too blinded by love to see his real face. She rebeled against her king, Lucifer himself and went to live with her mate. Despite Lucifer's warnings she stayed with the mighty
Warrior in Heaven.

Everyone feared Lucifer's wrath and knew he would soon take her life, but that never happened. Instead, her own mate the warrior of heaven killed her with his own sword. To impress his leader, Adheres. The warrior was praised by Adheres for killing their enemy. Her death was celebrated by the soldiers like a victory. They were all unaware that she wasn't an enemy, she was just in love. Her mate got promoted to higher ranks and nobody ever talked about Nivedita again.

When the news reached her father, the old man was broken. Since that day he had hated heaven and everyone who belonged there. For him, those angels were worse than the demons. They were cruel and heartless for taking away his precious daughter.

"NO! No I will not let this happen. I won't let that little girl from paradise stain our lineage."

His decision was firm and there was no going back for him.
___________________________

Atara tried to turn around in her sleep but was stopped by a weight on her  stomach. Groaning she tried removing it but it didn't even budge.

"Niles go away." She said in her sleepy voice.

In the very next moment she was pinned flat against the bed with her eyes wide open.

She gasped at the sight of her mate staring at her with angry golden eyes.

"Who the fuck is Niles?" A different more huskier voice asked her. It had a deadly glint to it.

Atara stared at her mate in shock. She knew it was one of his demons and that scared her a little. She had seen the destruction he did in heaven.

"N-Niles was m-my Cat. He had this h-habit to sleep on my stomach." She stuttered  in nervousness.

Thaddeus moved closer to her face so now their nose was touching.

"I don't want to hear any other name from your precious mouth especially in the mornings."
Atara frowned at his words, her innocent mind not getting what he meant.

"S-Sorry. I forgot where I was. And its an habit you know I mean he is so cute and he is always clinging-"

"Do I need to help you break that habit now? Thaddeus won't mind making mate scream his name."

Atara's eyes widened and her face turned a bright red. She knew what it meant. His bold words made her nervous. She had never thought about it until now.

"Um..No need. I mean I will keep that in mind." She stuttered again. This was the effect only he had on her.

"Good." He whispered before capturing her lips in his for a rough kiss.

Atara closed her eyes as she registered what was happening. It was new to her and this kiss was more rough more wild than the previous one.

She struggled to keep his pace. He was the hungry lion and she, just a little fawn. He could eat her whole and she wouldn't be able to move a muscle.

He held her wrist above her head as he deepened the kiss.

Feeling the need to breath, she started struggling in his arms. He understood her concern and left his poor mate for good.

Their eyes met for a fraction of second before their lips connected again, this time it was his tongue that dominated her mouth.

Moaning she gripped his hair as his hands travelled down her curves, discovering every inch of her.

She could feel something hard poking her but she was too engrossed to pay attention to it.

Panting heavily they both got separated.

He caressed her face with his thumb as she stared up at him with big doe eyes.

Realising what just happened Atara looked away from him. This was a new feeling for her. This hunger, the feeling of arousal was foreign to her.

He held her chin and made her look at him. She noticed his eyes that were normal now.

"Never look away." He said as he pulled her to his chest.

Surrounded by the sound of their raging hearts they slept in each others arms and it was indeed the best sleep of their lives.

  ________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Lucifer wants an Angel✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें