Chapter 25

The sheer curtains swayed with the wing and the trees danced on the breeze's tunes. It was like every other morning in Heaven. Hera sat on her chair staring outside the window. A sad look plastered on her face. She missed her daughter. Her dear Atara. 

"What happened Sister?" Sheron asked his sister who was in deep thoughts.

"I miss her." She sighed and looked down with sadness.

"We all do. But it is important for her safety." Sheron said keeping a hand on her shoulder.

"I am afraid, what if he find her? Or worse she remembers everything? "Hera's voice held her concern for her precious daughter. 

"He won't. The chances are very low. And she won't remember anything. The only thing that can make her remember is, his touch on her mark. If he even slightly touches the mark on her neck, she won't take a moment to remember her dreadful past." Sheron said looking at the bright sunshine.

"NO! please don't say that. I don't want her to go through that pain." Hera said shedding a tear of helplessness.

"Don't worry. Ana and George are there for her. And the guardians we have appointed for her, they will warn her every time she will walk towards him by herself." 

"But not when he comes to her." Hera clutched her hair siting down on the chair again. 

"We won't let him take her this time. And this time, Atara is on our side."

______________________________________

Ana walked towards her house after closing the bakery. It was a long day for her. Atara had went home after delivering the order, she had informed Ana before hand. 

She spotted her husband's car stopping near their house. She smiled and walked towards him. 

He kissed her lightly seeing his beautiful mate. 

"How was the journey?" She asked him.

"Boring. I missed you terribly." He smiled making her smile widened.

They were startled as something came crashing at their feet. 

George picked up the crow from the ground and gasped. It's neck was broken, it was dying. But it had came here to warn them. 

George stared into it's eyes and what he saw made his breath hitch and his body felt numb.

"What happened?" Ana asked taking the crow and looked into it's eyes.

The red eyes of the devil stared back at her from the image she saw in its eyes. The crow was here to show them his killer, to warn them of the arrival of the Satan.

"No!" She cried in fear. This was a bad news for them. They had to protect Atara from this king of darkness. 

"He is here. He has found her." George said looking at his wife who looked like she had been hit by a truck. Her tears were pooled to the brim in her eyes and her hands shook holding the dead bird. 

"We need to be strong. We don't know if he has met her. We can't let her meet him." George said holding her hand. Their sons came back from their work to see their parents standing outside the house in a shocked state.

"Mom, Dad! What happened? Is everything fine? Where is Atara?" Elijah asked shaking their shoulder.

"He is here. He has found her." Ana said looking at her son with a scared expression.

The boys were shocked and panicked. The security of their sister was their biggest concern. They had vowed to protect her.

"I will have to inform them about this. I don't think we will be enough to protect her from him." George said looking at his family with a firm look.