Chapter 4

"Happy birthday Princess!" All the goddeses said in unison to their daughter. She rubbed the sleep away from her eyes and smiled sheepishly. It was just early in the morning and all her mothers had already came to wish her.

"Thank you so much Mother." She said as each of them gave her a hug. All of them were happy for her. She had grown into a very beautiful girl. Her feminine Beauty was capable of luring anyone. She was petite yet her body had grown at the right places. Her long blonde hairs reached till her hips. All her good looking characters were from Liana, an angel who was blessed with the most alluring features in the universe and she had given the girl a little bit of all her beauty and charm.

"Get ready. I'll send your personal maids here to help you." Hera said.

"And we have already picked your dress." Athena said pointing to the closet.

"And after you get ready then come for breakfast. All your fathers are waiting." Adele said caressing her head.

"Can I go and meet the Lord first?" Atara asked. The smile from their faces faded away and a worried look was masked instead.

"Oh dear, you can surely meet him but in the evening. He is a little busy today. You know Lucifer is coming and they have a meeting. So after he leaves in the evening, then you can meet God."
One of them said.

Atara pouted as she wanted to meet god. But she was mature enough to not interfere in his work. So she nodded and went to the attached bathroom in her room.

 So she nodded and went to the attached bathroom in her room

Some maids came in to help her bath. They bathed her with Milk and rose petals and added essential oils in her water. They washed her hair with the finest of shampoo.

Her already radiant skin glowed more.

She wore the dress that was chosen by her mothers for her.

After getting ready, she walked towards the huge dining room where everyone was waiting for her

She greeted her parents one by one. They were all emotional today seeing their daughter so grown up already. They had their breakfast and after that they gave her gifts.